Page 625 of 2102 FirstFirst ... 12552557561562362462562662763567572511251625 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 21011

Thread: Politics Thread

I know Trump lies a lot. It seems second nature.

But if they prove he really was briefed about the Russian bounty on our troops, his lying about it (if he is) will be something he won't be able to brush off; and not doing anything about it will make it seem Putin does have something on him.

(Of course I've said that about a lot of stuff he's lied about. I'm apparently a slow learner.)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    He would beat Biden. Trump won’t.
    Absolutely false.

He would beat Biden. Trump won’t.
    Romney would get smooooooked. He stands for nothing. You may not like Trump but his base likes him. Everyone hates Romney, even Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Romney would get smooooooked. He stands for nothing. You may not like Trump but his base likes him. Everyone hates Romney, even Republicans.
    I don’t hate Romney. Of the three, he’d be my preference. But thanks for speaking for me.

Biden may win......... if he just shuts up and lets Trump be Trump.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Trump stands for being an asshole, and Biden doesn’t know what he stands for. I will not vote for either, but I will vote for Romney.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Absolutely false.
    Based on....

It fits even better unfortunately. I was just talking with a friend the other day about how different "liberal" is today vs. when we were growing up (late '80s/early '90s). Then the liberal was the one open to new ideas, willing to accept different opinions, and generally wanting to everyone to just get along. We both identified as liberal then. Now the liberal has become the one intolerant of other ideas, degrading those who believe differently, and acting very self-righteously. I still hold the same core values as I did then, so I don't think I've changed. I do know that the ideals of the 2020 liberal are increasingly disgusting.
    I think it’s a bit more disgusting that the leader of the Republican Party is a racist and sexist.

As they entered the store, the mob responded to a protest leader with a megaphone, repeatedly chanting:

“All black people, living around this neighborhood, living around in this neighborhood, because you prioritize money over people, so until you stop calling the police, we continue to shut your business down.”
    https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...ople%e2%80%99/

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...40059099820035

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDownDBrown View Post
    I think it’s a bit more disgusting that the leader of the Republican Party is a racist and sexist.
    Just keep throwing "racist", "sexist", "xenophobic" out there and hopefully people will start to believe you.

https://www.delgazette.com/opinion/8...unities-thrive

That’s why the president was so committed to reforming the criminal justice system. By eliminating the sentencing disparities caused by the horrendous Clinton-era crime bill, which disproportionately affected African Americans, President Trump is giving thousands of unfairly sentenced black inmates a second chance at the American Dream.

The FIRST STEP Act also included significant reforms to address recidivism, such as helping prisons improve their rehabilitation programs and allowing non-violent inmates to earn early-release credits for good behavior more easily. Thanks to this legislation, non-violent inmates will now be equipped with the professional and social skills they need to become productive members of society following their release.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...dd7_story.html

Evil racist Trump granted Alice Johnson, a Black woman serving a life sentence for non-violent drug offenses, clemency along with three other women.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDownDBrown View Post
    I find both parties and their representatives equally disgusting. So join me and don’t vote for either.