Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400
Results 3,991 to 3,995 of 3995

Thread: Politics Thread

It seems Australian elections have sealed the fate of the world. We're doomed. Or so I'm led to believe based on Twitter reactions.

I guess this is the end all! I'll miss you guys!

Yea, I've never seen such a reaction for reelecting an incumbent. i thought it was some crazy shift in australian politics or something, but nah he just got reelected
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Yea, I've never seen such a reaction for reelecting an incumbent. i thought it was some crazy shift in australian politics or something, but nah he just got reelected
    If you think that’s bad, just wait and see if, or should I say when, Trump gets re-elected, Twitter users here will be saying “Hold my beer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

People who are outraged at corporate greed and hate all the tax breaks that they get are also outraged about the high tariffs that many of those same businesses are now having to pay!

Many who are against raising taxes on the wealthy and/or the corporations love the tariffs!!

More evidence to my theory that pretty much everyone sucks.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    What??? You mean "climate change" doubters actually overwhelmingly voted to keep the Climate Change Doubting Government in power?
    Damn, I thought the "Science was settled".
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell