Page 17 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kyxu View Post
    I'm well aware of NSEERS, which was not a Muslim registry, per se, but required additional checks from individuals from countries that just so happened to be predominantly Muslim. As an immigration attorney, I dealt with clients having to maintain their NSEERS registration years back. It was grossly ineffective. The idea of tracking certain individuals in the US based solely on their religion -- US citizen or otherwise -- is nefarious in and of itself.
    So, countries predominantly hostile to the US and the West?

KKK endorsed? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    KKK endorsed? WTF?
    Yeah 60 million kkk members now have infiltrated the US...
    The labels are by design trying to marginalize I get it, but 60 million people are now white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    So, countries predominantly hostile to the US and the West?
    That's how it was attempted to be justified, yes. But when you have a client with no background whatsoever and no intentions other than to work in the US and support his family, having to report for regular monitoring and questioning, it becomes infringing. It also became redundant.
    Last edited by kyxu; 11-17-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Nice linking of two liberal rags with no credibility before or after the election...
    Can you bring something credible? Or allow me to provide you with a little fact: Liberal Racist Hillary Clinton looked up to Liberal Racist Robert KKK Byrd as a mentor and icon confirmed BY ALL OUTLETS but oft overlooked by the rags like NPR and the Washington post.
    Now you know why 70% of Americans have no trust in media.

Quote Originally Posted by ron meXico View Post
    Nice linking of two liberal rags with no credibility before or after the election...
    Can you bring something credible? Or allow me to provide you with a little fact: Liberal Racist Hillary Clinton looked up to Liberal Racist Robert KKK Byrd as a mentor and icon confirmed BY ALL OUTLETS but oft overlooked by the rags like NPR and the Washington post.
    The Washington Post has no credibility? Get real

No the Washington Post has no credibility... Now especially since Bezos bought it and assigned the pool to do every hit piece possible on Trump and coddle the most abhorrent liberal candidate that could've been chosen to run, so Yeah I'd say they have no credibility.

No the Washington Post has no credibility... Now especially since Bezos bought it and assigned the pool to do every hit piece possible on Trump and coddle the most abhorrent liberal candidate that could've been chosen to run, so Yeah I'd say they have no credibility.
    They have definitely gone after Trump, but everything they write is credible and well sourced.

Just because these outlets got polling wrong, like literally all of them did, doesn't mean they're not credible. Trump is still an asshole, they gave evidence many times, they just failed to predict the future.

NPR is a liberal rag? You need to get out more. Or at least read something other than Breitbart.