Page 1188 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 188688108811381178118611871188118911901198123812881688 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Neat. He’s an idiot for thinking Trump would be reinstated. Just like anyone who thought Joe would crush the virus.

Politics Thread

Wacko’s on both sides. This says a number of Biden supporters think Trump will be back in office sometime this year. The sad part is there are idiots on both sides who vote.

It’s more likely that I’ll shoot my age on the golf course tomorrow than there is of Trump being back in the White House this year.

https://www.newsweek.com/14-percent-...r-poll-1618985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bjf123; 08-13-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    It’s more likely that I’ll shoot my age on the golf course tomorrow

Good luck! You might easily shoot mine if you're a good golfer :)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I used to be decent, but almost 10 years of not playing has taken its toll. I just don’t see a 63 happening.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

That's exactly the problem...it does affect our country.
    From the ongoing belief in the big lie fomenting unrest on the state level, to bogus claims about fraud needing constantly to be defended, to money spent on sham audits, to millions still being grifted from the hard core to support his life style, and on and and on.

Maybe someday the right will be rid of him and his corrosive influence. He fomented a mob to threaten our seat of democracy, and all you all can say is they must have been tourists.

I'm not afraid to admit that his influence on our system scares the sh$t out of me.

Biden's done some good things and some which are questionable. At least he's not on twitter every day blasting out nonsense, and is trying to do the job he was elected to do. Good or bad, I prefer it to someone who spent his days lying and playing golf, while billing the American taxpayer.
    Biden just takes vacations and lots of naps. Now he’s spending his days “on vacation” while his Afghanistan policy implodes and the Border is in crisis. Obama played golf too but at least he seemed to go to work like Trump did.
    Nothing that has been accused of Trump has made any difference in how this country is operating. People who stormed the Capitol have been arrested as they should have and brought to Justice. Trump has not been arrested for any crime, only accused in a blatantly partisan attempt at impeachment. If he committed anything illegal, then bring him to justice too but your Pearl Clutching does nothing.

News flash. Despite dire warnings Trump was not reinstated today. The country is as it is. Still stuck with a guy who can’t control anything properly.

The stuff that Biden lies about and is screwing up is having huge consequences for this nation and threatening our National Security. Meanwhile Biden snores.

Please list those “Good Things” that Biden has done. I’m waiting.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 08-13-2021 at 04:29 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Biden just takes vacations and lots of naps. Now he’s spending his days “on vacation” while his Afghanistan policy implodes and the Border is in crisis. Obama played golf too but at least he seemed to go to work like Trump did.
    Nothing that has been accused of Trump has made any difference in how this country is operating. People who stormed the Capitol have been arrested as they should have and brought to Justice. Trump has not been arrested for any crime, only accused in a blatantly partisan attempt at impeachment. If he committed anything illegal, then bring him to justice too but your Pearl Clutching does nothing.

News flash. Despite dire warnings Trump was not reinstated today. The country is as it is. Still stuck with a guy who can’t control anything properly.

The stuff that Biden lies about and is screwing up is having huge consequences for this nation and threatening our National Security. Meanwhile Biden snores.

Please list those “Good Things” that Biden has done. I’m waiting.
    In case you missed it Schumer tried to bring the "Peoples Act" to the Senate floor at 3:30a this morning and pass it thru unanimous consent. Luckily Cruz showed up to block any advancement of the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I used to be decent, but almost 10 years of not playing has taken its toll. I just don’t see a 63 happening.

Don't I wish. That's a decade plus in the rear view mirror.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Are you playing 18 or 9? :)
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    In case you missed it Schumer tried to bring the "Peoples Act" to the Senate floor at 3:30a this morning and pass it thru unanimous consent. Luckily Cruz showed up to block any advancement of the bill.
    Cruz showed up for something? Guess he was celebrating Reinstatement day. Or possibly National Kool-Aid day.
    With the crisis in his home state, I'm sure he'll be on a plane to Cabo soon.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 08-13-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Cruz showed up for something? Guess he was celebrating Reinstatement day. Or possibly National Kool-Aid day.
    With the crisis in his home state, I'm sure he'll be on a plane to Cabo soon.
    Well I guess he has to handle his home state and DC since Biden is doing an awful job everywhere.