Page 884 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 38478483487488288388488588689493498413841884 ... LastLast
Results 8,831 to 8,840 of 21026

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    It seems to me the strategy is to appoint people who are young because to them being qualified isn't nearly as important as being able to work for the longest amount of years and not be replaced. This is also more McConnell than it is Trump. I keep saying that if the Dems can get rid of Pelosi and the Reps can get rid of McConnell, then we'd all be better off.
    Perhaps, but looking at this particular judge's resume she was actually supremely qualified. Just hadn't hit the "magic" 12 years yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Perhaps, but looking at this particular judge's resume she was actually supremely qualified. Just hadn't hit the "magic" 12 years yet.
    Well, that makes me feel better.

Nevermind!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Meanwhile, we're going to need a separate wing of the Hamilton County Jail devoted to City Council. Both Jeff Pastor and now PG Sittenfeld have been arrested/indicted this month.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Meanwhile, we're going to need a separate wing of the Hamilton County Jail devoted to City Council. Both Jeff Pastor and now PG Sittenfeld have been arrested/indicted this month.
    So glad I don’t live or work in the City of Cincinnati and pay any income taxes to that train wreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I may have voted for Tamaya and Jeff in the last election, but at least I can say I never voted for PG! I've hated that guy ever since I moved to Cincinnati. So glad he's getting exposed.

See? You just have to begin from the premise that all politicians lie, are corrupt and suck. Then you move back from there. Never be surprised.
    Sittenfeld was the rising star of the Dems in Ohio. Now, HE gone. The D’s in this state just keep stepping on their own, errrrrr, D’s. They have zero roster to beat anyone and I think Sherrod Brown loses next time he comes up for re-election. Then he might run for Governor.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    LOL!! Our resident lefty loon is now quoting Jamie Dimon. Think on that for a minute...That man has been viewed by the left as the devil for years and now his words somehow matter as long as they are anti-trump. Why do you think Dimon wants Trump out? He doesn't give 2 shits about unity or respecting election results. He wants market stabilization and the opportunity to collect on that 75 million dollar check that Wall Street wrote to grandpa Joe. The Dems are the party of Wall Street.

And on Jenna Ellis: She's just another lawyer who chose money over principle...the horror!
    He's a moderate.

Finally, the two parties are working together on something!
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Finally, the two parties are working together on something!
    I think the feds have their hooks into someone and they are singing like a bird. Lots of paper shredding going on in City Hall right now.. delete...delete..delete
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Think on that for a minute...That man has been viewed by the left as the devil for years and now his words somehow matter as long as they are anti-trump. So the CEO of America's largest bank is a liar. Got it! Why do you think Dimon wants Trump out? Don't know. He's on tRUMP's Strategic forum. He doesn't give 2 shits about unity or respecting election results. He wants market stabilization and the opportunity to collect on that 75 million dollar check that Wall Street wrote to grandpa Joe. Are you saying the greedy tRUMP wouldn't take the 75 million?? Hilarious. Go back to your blaze website, you'll feel better.

And on Jenna Ellis: She's just another lawyer who chose money over principle...the horror!
    As far as Jenna, tRUMP has run out of lawyers who will support him, so he has to scrap the bottom of the barrel. Rudy? Seriously???
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 11-19-2020 at 02:23 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16