Page 828 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 32872877881882682782882983083887892813281828 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

I'm thinking Snipe might be in the back of someone's trunk.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I'm thinking Snipe might be in the back of someone's trunk.
    I’m slightly more concerned he is “unavailable” due to the contents found in “The Trunk of Snipe”.

Be well and come entertain us, Sir Snipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    You know, I've never seen Snipe and Hunter Biden in the same place at the same time...
    Speaking of...

Has anyone else been following the Glenn Greenwald departure from The Intercept today? Wow! Media Wars Gone Wild! (btw, Greenwald brought us the Edward Snowden info, which is his most noted achievement. He also co-founded The Intercept)

Greenwald's Claims

Main Stream Media Response (NBC News)

The Intercept's Response

Every day, things get more interesting.

If you are interested in Greenwald, you might want to review this:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/10/3...-go-on-and-on/

On an unrelated note, I wonder why so many Republican state parties are working so hard in the courts to restrict voting.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

There's a good chance, of the candidates available, THIS is the best guy to lead our country. Sigh.

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/st...247303681?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    If you are interested in Greenwald, you might want to review this:

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/10/3...-go-on-and-on/

On an unrelated note, I wonder why so many Republican state parties are working so hard in the courts to restrict voting.
    I have a similar question- Why are the democrats working so hard in the courts to allow fraudulent voting?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    There's a good chance, of the candidates available, THIS is the best guy to lead our country. Sigh.

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/st...247303681?s=20
    At the very least, we'll continue to have some incredible soundbites coming out of the White House for the next 4 years...whoever wins. So we have that going for us..which is nice
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I have a similar question- Why are the democrats working so hard in the courts to allow fraudulent voting?
    Explain how you know it's "fraudulent". That's the great mystery part of the Republican opposition to accommodating voting in the year of covid. Of course Trump's position is different; oppose because if you don't, Republicans will never win...not that it's fraudulent.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    They working to have the voters' votes counted...admittedly a novel concept.

(the republicans have almost succeeded in having ballots casts by overseas troops who send it before election day, and the hamstrung by DeJoy postal service not get them there on time, from being counted. Makes you proud, doesn't it.)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Explain how you know it's "fraudulent". That's the great mystery part of the Republican opposition to accommodating voting in the year of covid. Of course Trump's position is different; oppose because if you don't, Republicans will never win...not that it's fraudulent.
    Or maybe votes cast after election day aren't fraudulent but simply not valid because they're late. People have been able to vote early for weeks, vote by mail, vote absentee, etc., how the hell is someone incapable of voting at this point by election day?