Page 424 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3243744144224234244254264344745249241424 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    They want to let them all in. Give them everything, and basically buy votes.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

They want to let them all in. Give them everything, and basically buy votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

You guys actually believe any approach that isn't DJT's is a plot to get votes? There is no valid alternative approach? This is a complex issue that has dogged the federal government for decades, but now it's suddenly simple I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    You guys actually believe any approach that isn't DJT's is a plot to get votes? There is no valid alternative approach? This is a complex issue that has dogged the federal government for decades, but now it's suddenly simple I guess.
    This approach on dealing with immigration was actually the same as Obama's too but somehow no one cared until now.

We've literally got people raising the Mexican flag on our soil at a government building.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Not at all. I truly believe the Left’s soft border stance, combined with giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and voter registration with your driver’s license renewal without proving you’re a US citizen, is purely a voter grab. Of course, if someone questions the validity of any votes, or asks for proof of voter eligibility, the cry of voter suppression is screamed from the rooftops.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Not at all. I truly believe the Left’s soft border stance, combined with giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and voter registration with your driver’s license renewal without proving you’re a US citizen, is purely a voter grab. Of course, if someone questions the validity of any votes, or asks for proof of voter eligibility, the cry of voter suppression is screamed from the rooftops.

Exactly.

Why does the left argue against practices that should help to truly validate who is and is not a legitimate voter?
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member
    This approach on dealing with immigration was actually the same as Obama's too but somehow no one cared until now.
    It’s exactly like Federal spending under Obama. Reagan and Bush spent like drunk sailors for years, then suddenly when Obama did it,
    the Republicans and Tea baggers acted like it was the end of the world. Partisan politics sucks. All Republicans and Democrats need to burn in Hell. Be an American and we’ll all be better off.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

The more I hear about Epstein situation the more it becomes whacked. First, how does he get a job on Wall Street without a college degree. Better yet, how did he get a high school teaching job without it? Starting to think what I did right or wrong. Thinking right but what the hell!

You gotta love the expired Saudi passport with a fictitious name.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You gotta love the expired Saudi passport with a fictitious name.
    I certainly hope the judge sees that and denies bail. If he gets bail, he’s gone.

Andrew Yang is up to 5% in the latest poll, putting him in 6th place. Hoping the momentum continues...