Page 945 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 445845895935943944945946947955995104514451945 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Hilary threatened to deport people? Hilary is awful and said some terrible things, but come on, apples and oranges.

I love that people are shocked at protests. Part of Trump's appeal was that he pissed these people off and didn't care what the mainstream thought about it. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    There is a difference between protests and what is going on with destruction of property, beatings etc.
    Not sure why I was back in the first few pages of this thread...but an interesting exchange given what just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    If Republicans had lost two of the last five elections after winning the popular vote, they would be equally as upset about the result.
    Maybe...but there wouldn't be violent protests and destroying of their city's property
    I think this is actually the exchange I was going for.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think this is actually the exchange I was going for.
    I wasnt technically wrong...they didnt try to destroy their own coty... just dc lol. Anyways, yeah I have now come to the realization that both sides equally have their complete whackjobs

I wasnt technically wrong...they didnt try to destroy their own coty... just dc lol. Anyways, yeah I have now come to the realization that both sides equally have their complete whackjobs
    Yeah, I was surprised too. People were saying Wednesday was going to be stupid, but I never dreamed they would get THAT stupid and get people killed.

I doubt he thinks so. And an alarming number of people would vote for him, too, just given his last name.
    Donald Trump and the Trump family potentially building a political empire on the backs of rural America is not nothing that I saw coming. If the Duck Dynasty guys or Ted Nugent had pulled it off I would be able to wrap my head around that, but Trump? Dude is a born-rich East Coast elitist who shits in golden toilets.
    Eat Donuts!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    So, to recap this week:

- Dow hits record territory

- Joe Biden is formally announced as President after goons invaded the Capitol

- Donald Trump announces his IRS audit is over and finally releases his taxes to Congress and the state of New York

- Fordham beats Dayton in men's basketball

Nah, there's one thing wrong here, Fordham couldn't possibly beat the Flyers.

Yeah, I was surprised too. People were saying Wednesday was going to be stupid, but I never dreamed they would get THAT stupid and get people killed.
    I'm walking on ice here, but I would bet the majority of the people there, let's say 51% for no reason, went to listen to a speech and yell then got swept up in the moment. I'm sure many resisted that urge. There were definitely many others who went there wanting to take law makers hostage and worse.

Can we all stipulate that Donald Trump is a horrible President and complete asshole? OK, he's treated a certain way by mainstream media. Most of that is probably fair, though I think at times it has certainly been over the top.

But how on earth does Gov. Cuomo get such fawning media treatment? The guy is just absolutely awful, but he wrote a best-selling book and gets fellated by his brother regularly on national TV. He is the shining example of how a biased mainstream media pisses people off. His latest idiocy at work below.

https://twitter.com/jorgearangure/st...83732451061767

But how on earth does Gov. Cuomo get such fawning media treatment? The guy is just absolutely awful, but he wrote a best-selling book and gets fellated by his brother regularly on national TV. He is the shining example of how a biased mainstream media pisses people off.
    I’m assuming your question about Cuomo is rhetorical. The answer is too easy. He’s a Democrat and they get a pass from the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

That's crazy to throw away vaccines. But it does sound like by reading the article that they are going after Cuomo for mishandling it with his guidelines.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.