Page 1374 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 374874127413241364137213731374137513761384142414741874 ... LastLast
Results 13,731 to 13,740 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Democrats have proven to be good at almost nothing, but one thing they are good at is winning elections when they have some sort of injustice (perceived or real) to rally around and fight against.
    Just curious Brew; what would you call the Big Lie about the supposed stolen election if not some perceived injustice the Republicans are rallying around, fighting against (still), and even used to storm our nation's Capitol?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Just curious Brew; what would you call the Big Lie about the supposed stolen election if not some perceived injustice the Republicans are rallying around, fighting against (still), and even used to storm our nation's Capitol?
    What does that have to do with 'brew's point?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    What does that have to do with 'brew's point?
    It was his point (that I quoted) applied to the Republicans. Seemed to work for both.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Uh, huh.
    Per @JordanChariton on Twitter:
    The @dnc had to move a May fundraiser with VP Kamala Harris to the fall because "they couldn't sell enough tickets."

Tough sledding when even the donors aren't buying what you're selling.

Great party you got there Paul. Seems as if Kackling Kamala fooled ALL of the Dem people.
    I would rather have donated to the Human Fund over the so-called Election Defense Fund.

It was his point (that I quoted) applied to the Republicans. Seemed to work for both.
    So? He wasn't talking about Republicans.

What would I call it?? Uhhh….I suppose I’d call it Complete Bullshit.

I initially misread/misunderstood the question. The only one who tried to steal the election was Trump, and he failed, and then he accused the Dems of stealing it and a bunch of his numbskull supporters believed him. If your point is that rallying around injustices is better than rallying around complete bullshit, I agree.
    Last edited by xubrew; 06-14-2022 at 05:19 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Politics Thread

You’re an idiot.

Why do this? You may not agree with his opinions politically. But name calling? I hope you are better than this. Politics make people go crazy. But Paul is always respectful on this site. I hope you guys are friends and giggling about this. Otherwise, you need your dick knocked in the dirt. Seriously…name calling?
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 06-14-2022 at 08:04 PM.

Who are you talking to?
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Your parties damn platform is destroying the country. You’re an idiot. Trump is not in power. Your party has screwed this country over in A YEAR AND A HALF!!!
    All the Repubs have to do is just say, we’re against everything that is in the Dems platform.
    And even the Dems running are rejecting their own platform!!! Tim Ryan up here in Ohio is running an entire campaign vs JD Vance by running away from every Democratic platform piece, saying on commercials that “My party got it wrong” on this or that.
    Helluva way to convince hearts and minds. “My party sucks so let’s elect more people from my party.
    Incredible.
    This.

Politics Thread

And for the record, I’m no political party. I agree and disagree with what both sides are saying. But why name call? I don’t get it. Paul is a quality poster here. From an outsider looking in…the conservatives here are downright nasty to anyone that disagrees with their ideologies. That’s not right. It’s scary.

Sure I’ll be called a “libtard” in the democrat party for saying this. I’m not. Just don’t understand why grown adults have to call people names because they don’t agree. Democrat party? That kills me. Never happened before Trump. Now everyone calls the Democratic Party that. How fucking shallow…
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 06-14-2022 at 08:28 PM.