Page 1165 of 2101 FirstFirst ... 165665106511151155116311641165116611671175121512651665 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 21007

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    SB - I think you're wasting your time with this clown. He obviously approves of Stalinist tactics when it comes to political opponents, while turning a blind eye, or even deny the far-worse crimes committed by the militants in the Democrat party.
    I know that but I’m not trying to persuade him…..

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The huge majority of Americans think sentences will be too lax:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ery-important/
    Yes and this why. Biden went back to Holder’s 2010 sentencing and charging memo after inauguration. Seems like capital and Portland rights will need to be treated similarly, which means dropping charges to some who attacked police. Bad practice regardless because should not be given a pass on attacking police with either riot.

Interesting article.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-cases-481346

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Yes and this why. Biden went back to Holder’s 2010 sentencing and charging memo after inauguration. Seems like capital and Portland rights will need to be treated similarly, which means dropping charges to some who attacked police. Bad practice regardless because should not be given a pass on attacking police with either riot.

Interesting article.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-cases-481346
    Don’t be surprised if this is linked to white supremacy to circumvent precedents to try these protestors as domestic terrorist. Different laws apply if I’m not mistaken.

Way to turn the discussion to insults. That's what always happens when you are losing the argument. Troll away.
    You know that 81,282,903 people disagree with you. NO? Were you at Dana's during Math class?
    LOL that you think all of the Biden voters align with your warped world view. You should take a few plays off because you look like a fool.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    LOL that you think all of the Biden voters align with your warped world view. You should take a few plays off because you look like a fool.
    Polls show it's actually more than that now. dream on.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...oreign-affairs

who da fool?
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 06-16-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Well, Congress votes to give gold metals to the all the Capitol Cops 406-21. All the 'pubs voted for it except the usual Gaetz, Boebert, MTG, Louie G., you know, the radical right.
    2023 Sweet 16

Polls show it's actually more than that now. dream on.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...oreign-affairs

who da fool?
    Polls show?...LOL Political polls have been bullet-proof for the last 10 years, haven't they? Good lord you are lost.
    -Pablo

yeah, stick with your splinter group. They're always RIGHT about everything. No disagreeing allowed.
    2023 Sweet 16

yeah, stick with your splinter group. They're always RIGHT about everything. No disagreeing allowed.
    Splinter group? I don't think you know what that means. Which splinter group would you say I belong to? Or are you just making shit up again? See post #11609

I love disagreement and anybody who knows anything about me would tell you I'm a conservative who leans right fiscally and left on 95% of social issues. Care to educate us on the issues that you lean right on? Are there any? Oh, and advocating for the torture of prisoners is not a right leaning issue, so you can cross that off your list, but we all now you support that as well as wishing that capitol police would have shot more people on the 6th. You should put that one on your greatest hits list. Interesting that someone as progressive and open minded as you doesn't believe in civil rights for the incarcerated.
    -Pablo

1. I don't believe criminals should be locked up for 23 hrs. a day except for the covid reason instituted June 1, 2020 and expired 6/5/2021, at least in the DC jail. Yeah, it was harsh but probably saved lives. They get 5.5 hrs. outside now as well as indoors activities. I don't believe they are being tortured just cause some attempt murderer sez so.
    2. I don't like any of the fringe actors, AOC, OMAR, MTG (just discovered the Holocaust existed), Gaetz, Boebert, etc.
    3. Think the BLM bs has gone way too far to the enrichment of their leaders and the black commercial actors union. What happens in 2045? Are we going to have WLM and affirmative action for whites?
    4. CRT is bullshit. Makes me sick. Same with that 1619 project baloney.
    5. Don't believe in "systematic racism". People have busted their butts all their lives to eek out a good living. I came up the ladder with equally talented black achievers who are now sunning themselves in Mexico or somewhere. They didn't sit around and bitch about their circumstances, just worked hard. Honestly, any black kid can go get a job at Amazon (yeah, I know), work there for 15-17 hr and take a better job in 2-3 yrs. further up the ladder.
    6. Yeah, maybe I overreacted to the 1/6 riot. Honestly, my jaw dropped when I realized what was happening and I didn't want those bastards in the Capitol. Congress voted 406-21 to give all the cops metals lol
    7. I've been a registered independent for 53 yrs. Or as they say in CO., no party. I can vote in either primary, but, of course, just one. I've voted for a bunch of Republicans over the years. I love the CO voting system...results @ 7:30 pm, drop off my ballot in the neighborhood.
    8. Most of my problem with this board is people who just can't admit that trump lost the election. People here say they never heard of the "Big Lie". Are you kidding me? 47% of Republicans say trump won? What planet are they on.
    9. So, yeah, I' m right of center on stuff, but the main problem here seems to be that I don't like trump and the do nothing McConnell, McCarthy clan. Sue me.
    Oh, I love it pissed off MOR we got the All-Star game but that should have never happened. The game should be played in the ATL. However, I don't think we should change the voting laws in every red state bcuz trump lost. I hope ATL gets the next one.
    I watch cnbc when I want some news. Nowadays, cnn, msnbc and Fox just show clips of each others broadcast and bring on some morons with agendas to "discuss". Garbage in garbage out.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 06-16-2021 at 03:54 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16