Page 1260 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 260760116012101250125812591260126112621270131013601760 ... LastLast
Results 12,591 to 12,600 of 21038

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Found this article a couple weeks ago from Greenwald. Talks about Carlson and Maddow’s defamation lawsuits. Unfortunately we still have to figure out fact from fiction or facts vs opinion.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/a-c...addows-viewers
    To me, these kinds of cable news pundits need to be locked up and thrown away the key. All they do is cause division and spread extremism on both sides while lining their pocketbooks. They’re scum.

I've always thought that there should be something in the upper left or right corner of the screen that says 'News' or 'Opinion' so as to clarify what is being presented. That way opinion cannot be expressed as news. Also would help against lawsuits which I think will become many.
    Balls of Steele!!

Supporting Member
    The key is just not watching cable news, or any mainstream news for that matter. Really MSM is worse because the Carlsons and Maddox’s don’t try to hide their bias. Speaking of which, the sources that told us Rittenhouse was a white supremacist and hunted down and killed blacks people are now telling us the Waukesha mass murder was unintentional.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    The key is just not watching cable news, or any mainstream news for that matter. Really MSM is worse because the Carlsons and Maddox’s don’t try to hide their bias. Speaking of which, the sources that told us Rittenhouse was a white supremacist and hunted down and killed blacks people are now telling us the Waukesha mass murder was unintentional.
    Example? None of the MSM that I read even remotely make such a suggestion.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Example? None of the MSM that I read even remotely make such a suggestion.
    Yeah not seen one reference of that except by maybe the BLM org. Freakshow. Sounds like a Facebook story.

Update/ So I have now seen it reported by cbs news as a “crash” in the title which is at best misleading. So much of our media is such a joke.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...-sixth-victim/
    Last edited by Xville; 11-24-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Seems to me that pushing a false story about collusion that was 100% designed to undermine a sitting President and cause an Impeachment and reverse a free and fair election plus squashing a true story about Hunter Biden-A Presidential Candidate’s & “The Big Guy’s” son- that directly implicates undue Chinese influence, PLUS squashing a story about Eric Swalwell, a member of the House Intelligence Committee sleeping with a verified Chinese spy (Maddow) (Tapper) might be a little more dangerous to democracy than whether a guy “akshually” died of fentanyl in his system (when he ACTUALLY had fentanyl in his system) (Carlson)
    But that’s just me.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Seems to me that pushing a false story about collusion that was 100% designed to undermine a sitting President and cause an Impeachment and reverse a free and fair election plus squashing a true story about Hunter Biden-A Presidential Candidate’s & “The Big Guy’s” son- that directly implicates undue Chinese influence, PLUS squashing a story about Eric Swalwell, a member of the House Intelligence Committee sleeping with a verified Chinese spy (Maddow) (Tapper) might be a little more dangerous to democracy than whether a guy “akshually” died of fentanyl in his system (when he ACTUALLY had fentanyl in his system) (Carlson)
    But that’s just me.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    In other words, "sorry, you're right, I was wrong."

Never did I say any of the above didn't happen nor did I ever say that only one side of the aisle lies their ass off. They both do.

Reminder that this started because you asked for Tucker's lies of which there are plenty.
    Last edited by Xville; 11-24-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    In other words, "sorry, you're right, I was wrong."

Never did I say any of the above didn't happen nor did I ever say that only one side of the aisle lies their ass off. They both do.

Reminder that this started because you asked for Tucker's lies of which there are plenty.
    Not at all what I said but if you are so narcissistic that you feel the need to take a solo victory lap, go for it. No one’s watching.
    All we’ve heard for the previous 4 years was “Threats to democracy” from “progressives”. Seems as if Carlson documents those threats more accurately than Maddow, Tapper, Stelter, Reid etc. And the ratings show it.
    Have your fun, man. (Shoulder shrug)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Not at all what I said but if you are so narcissistic that you feel the need to take a solo victory lap, go for it. No one’s watching.
    All we’ve heard for the previous 4 years was “Threats to democracy” from “progressives”. Seems as if Carlson documents those threats more accurately than Maddow, Tapper, Stelter, Reid etc. And the ratings show it.
    Have your fun, man. (Shoulder shrug)
    Not narcissistic, I just find it incredibly annoying when people can’t admit they are wrong, even when proven wrong, just like you have several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Not narcissistic, I just find it incredibly annoying when people can’t admit they are wrong, even when proven wrong, just like you have several times.
    Thanks Mr. low self esteem. I haven’t been wrong.
    Give me some more of “Tucker’s lies” please. Lies that are threats to the Republic.