Page 1132 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 132632103210821122113011311132113311341142118212321632 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 21024

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    What were Biden's lies?

Also, I thought all those Mexican rapists were going to pay for our big beautiful wall.
    I was getting the lies list going.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Trump is gone. Focus on today, but you just don’t want to. “Drumph” is always the easy dodge when you don’t want to address an issue, right?
    PS. All politicians lie. Daily.
    30k in 4 yrs.?
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    So, you are fine with Biden flat out lying during the campaign and only reversing course because the Government was facing massive lawsuits for attempting to break bona fide contracts.
    Contracts trump set up by stealing money from the Pentagon. What did he think was going to happen when he lost? Send the bill to Mexico. We never wanted to pay for his crappy wall. It takes 12 sec. to get over it. The border patrol stays busy collecting ladders all day. Drug dealers don't need tunnels anymore. They can just walk up and hand the stuff thru the wall. The friggin' wall doesn't work. The kids think it's a jungle gym.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 05-12-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Contracts trump set up by stealing money from the Pentagon. What did he think was going to happen when he lost? Send the bill to Mexico. We never wanted to pay for his crappy wall. It takes 12 sec. to get over it. The border patrol stays busy collecting ladders all day. Drug dealers don't need tunnels anymore. They can just walk up and hand the stuff thru the wall. The friggin' wall doesn't work. The kids think it's a jungle gym.
    Then why is Biden starting to build it again?
    Over 20,000 kids in cages Bobbie. This wasn’t happening before November. Policies were working and since Biden the border is a disgrace. And you just deny, deny deny like your icon Clinton.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You should read that one article. It's by Max Boot...far from a liberal.
    He is very pro-Israel, but also realistic about the total situation there.
    No. You should read This article from the excellent liberal journalist Bari Weiss. It’s not behind a paywall and is extremely accurate and balanced.
    I also recommend her newsletter “Common Sense”.
    THIS is journalism, not propaganda.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the...tm_source=copy

You should read that one article. It's by Max Boot...far from a liberal.
    He is very pro-Israel, but also realistic about the total situation there.
    Even the liberal as hell Cincinnati Enquirer is weighing in against sleepy Joe’s Mideast policy.
    #DumpsterFire

Follow the link below to view the article. Clashes upend US Mideast policy https://cincinnatienquirer-oh-app.newsmemory.com/?publink=068cef464

Too bad you can't read the Post article. It shares many similarities with the one you linked.
    Both try to get a handle on a very difficult situation. Both point out the inhumanity of the rockets from Gaza, and the trouble with expanding settlements which violate in-place agreements.
    It's a sad situation that a two-state solution might go a long way to correcting, and neither side seems willing to work for.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Too bad you can't read the Post article. It shares many similarities with the one you linked.
    Both try to get a handle on a very difficult situation. Both point out the inhumanity of the rockets from Gaza, and the trouble with expanding settlements which violate in-place agreements.
    It's a sad situation that a two-state solution might go a long way to correcting, and neither side seems willing to work for.
    There is no “two state solution” when one “state” and it’s Iranian overlords are determined by public statement and policy to destroy the other legitimate “State”. As usual Paul refuses to condemn Iran. Unbelieveable.

What is wrong with you? Of course I condemn Iran (and anyone's) resort to violence to attain a political goal.
    (including the effort to violently breech our own Capitol under the urging of a former president, to stop democracy's certification of an election and the peaceful transfer of power.)

The situation in the Middle East is very complicated and there are violations of agreements, and violence, committed on both sides.
    The article you linked points that out.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Uh huh. And you were all in favor of a terrible deal negotiated by Obama that gave Iran pallets of cash in the hundreds of millions thereby saving that economy & the mullahs and their terroristic efforts around the world through Solimeini, who Trump thankfully ridded the world of. A deal that Iran cheated on the entire time via documented evidence.
    Duplicity looks bad on you Paul.