Page 469 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3694194594674684694704714795195699691469 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    "Senior administration officials told The New York Times that several times over the course of 2018, Mr. Trump privately said he wanted to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization," the paper reported on Monday.

We can ALWAYS trust the ubiquitous unnamed senior administrations official and, for the NYT to get it right.

Trump, during an appearance Thursday at the Pentagon, gave no indication of a looming NATO pullout. “We will be with NATO 100 percent, but as I told countries, you have to step up,” he said.

Don't for a minute think that this is not a negotiation tactic to get NATO partners to "pull their own weight".

Or that he just be way cray, cray.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    "Senior administration officials told The New York Times that several times over the course of 2018, Mr. Trump privately said he wanted to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization," the paper reported on Monday.

We can ALWAYS trust the ubiquitous unnamed senior administrations official and, for the NYT to get it right.

Trump, during an appearance Thursday at the Pentagon, gave no indication of a looming NATO pullout. “We will be with NATO 100 percent, but as I told countries, you have to step up,” he said.

Don't for a minute think that this is not a negotiation tactic to get NATO partners to "pull their own weight".

Or that he just be way cray, cray.
    Dude is a negotiator and these are just tactics...having his guys "plant" stuff to get a rise, then he can deny.

It's amazing how he has the slobbering media wrapped around his finger. They print these ridiculous stories, get the resistance all up in arms, then zero happens and the country just keeps on thriving. It is a perfect tactic to show the public how stupid the media is now, and plays right into his fake news narrative. All the while these self important blowhards have no idea that they are getting played, soooooo hard.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Dude is a Chronic and Habitual Liar...
    Fixed that for 'ya. Honestly, I think everyone can agree on that. He wakes lying. lies all day. No wonder 50& of Americans want the lying SOB gone. 70% said he lied about his "perfecto" call. Scares the crap outta me this idiot has the nuclear codes. Get rid of his ass.
    2023 Sweet 16

Fixed that for 'ya. Honestly, I think everyone can agree on that. He wakes lying. lies all day. No wonder 50& of Americans want the lying SOB gone. 70% said he lied about his "perfecto" call. Scares the crap outta me this idiot has the nuclear codes. Get rid of his ass.
    He' just better at it than most other politicians.

How can you tell when a politician is lying?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Scares the crap outta me this idiot has the nuclear codes.
    Is this real, does it really keep you up at night? It's not like he has the switch on his nightstand, and what about his foreign policy decisions (actions not rhetoric) lead you to believe that obliterating the world economy and stopping the flow of all commerce is something he would do?

On one hand he's in bed with foreign leaders to advance his personal financial interests, on the other hand he's going to vaporize these countries he's colluding with? T.D.S.
    Last edited by Smails; 12-03-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Dude is a negotiator and these are just tactics...having his guys "plant" stuff to get a rise, then he can deny.

It's amazing how he has the slobbering media wrapped around his finger. They print these ridiculous stories, get the resistance all up in arms, then zero happens and the country just keeps on thriving. It is a perfect tactic to show the public how stupid the media is now, and plays right into his fake news narrative. All the while these self important blowhards have no idea that they are getting played, soooooo hard.
    I'm not sure how you acknowledge the administration plants or leaks stories then denies them after they are printed, but still somehow blame the media for this. Should they not print these stories?

More realistically I think they leak or plant to test an idea like withdrawal from NATO, see the reaction and then change course depending on it. It's less them "playing" the media and more of them testing their boundaries.

Kamala Harris is out. Smart move since she had no chance. 4 or 5 others need to get out about now as well. Particularly people like Steyer and Patrick who never should have been in it in the first place or came in way too late.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Kamala Harris is out. Smart move since she had no chance.
    The “Russian asset” was successful and got her out the race.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    He' just better at it than most other politicians.

How can you tell when a politician is lying?
    They open their mouths.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Kamala Harris is out. Smart move since she had no chance. 4 or 5 others need to get out about now as well. Particularly people like Steyer and Patrick who never should have been in it in the first place or came in way too late.
    I must have missed Deval Patrick actually getting in the race, much less getting out of it.