Page 437 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3373874274354364374384394474875379371437 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Could you imagine if Yang was the Democratic candidate? There is no way Trump would be able to resist pulling his eyes back into slits and making some kind of 'Ching, Chang, Chong' type of Asian reference. 100% Chance of that happening.
    As much as I would like to see Trump again make an ass of himself (as he does multiple times on a daily basis) by performing the same type of racist thing vis a vis Yang like he did with a disabled person a while back, Yang's chances of being the Dem's candidate for President in 2020 are no better than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Yang's chances of being the Dem's candidate for President in 2020 are no better than mine!
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid he's far too reasonable and rational to have much of a future in electoral politics.

Warren's supporters are ALMOST as delusional as VD fans, altho I would enjoy another $2400 on my SS check.
    2023 Sweet 16

What happened to the repo rate this week should concern people. There's too much federal debt outstanding for our financial system to handle it without help from the Fed. AKA the US public is struggling to finance the US government. Meanwhile President Trump has somehow managed to underfund the government more than it already was while the economy is hot.

I think we should all start getting comfortable with the idea of modern monetary theory (perpetually rolling deficits). There's no appetite for deleveraging in our federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm afraid he's far too reasonable and rational to have much of a future in electoral politics.
    Interesting article on your boy Yang.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...xABaLQ7Ot-KwtQ

Supporting Member
    Hopefully Yang or Biden win the nomination..at least then I could vote against Trump. We do not need a wackadoodle like warren, Sanders or their cronies running against another wackadoodle in trump.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Interesting article on your boy Yang.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...xABaLQ7Ot-KwtQ
    As someone who thinks the economy is the first, second, third and fourth most important issue in every election, I certainly did enjoy that article. Thanks,

Trump talking about how honest he is this morning. New poll sez otherwise. 69% say he is dishonest and a liar. What a country.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Trump talking about how honest he is this morning. New poll sez otherwise. 69% say he is dishonest and a liar. What a country.
    It's still kind of sad that 31% of people in this country think he's anything other than a persistently lying shitbag. It goes to show the power of partisan propaganda disguised as news. There are people who believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

In politics, my shitbag > YOUR shitbag

We need fewer shitbags.