Page 2091 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 10911591199120412081208920902091209220932101 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,910 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The NAIA voted 20-0 to keep dudes out of women's sports.
    Glad it’s unanimous.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The NAIA voted 20-0 to keep dudes out of women's sports.
    Finally, someone has some common sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

If your kid is a lunatic, don't buy him a gun.
    2023 Sweet 16

Don't buy your kid a gun is probably a good general rule. If you want to hunt with your kid, fair, but don't allow the kid access to the rifle when not hunting.

Looks like Biden is again trying to forgive student loan debt. Didn’t the SCOTUS stop that last time he tried? What makes him think he can get away with it this time?

Other than a pitiful attempt to buy votes, what’s the end game here? It does nothing to address the real problem. College tuition is way too expensive. Does his attempt simply tell new students to not worry about their coming college debt? It will eventually be forgiven, i.e. paid for by other taxpayers?

Did I also hear that there’s no income limit on whose debt can be forgiven? So people with six figure incomes can get their debt forgiven? Isn’t that a bit of a break for the rich?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

It's been a little over 15 years since Obama turned the key on his "Fundamentally Transform America" agenda. Other than the Trump "speed bump", things are progressing nicely. In fact, with the vastly effective propaganda machine in the MSM as allies, the American people have been (especially our young folks) conditioned to slowly accept Marxist style progressive ideology. The political climate is ripe for these anti American types to safely reveal some of the inner workings of this " Fundamental Transformation".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-st...olonizing-past

Make sure to vote Dem. This merit based culture has to be replaced.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Speaking of "marxist ideology" reminds me that:

On Sunday, Representative Michael R. Turner (R-OH), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, said it is “absolutely true” that Republican members of Congress are parroting Russian propaganda. “We see directly coming from Russia attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,” he said on CNN’s State of the Union.
    https://heathercoxrichardson.substac...p/april-8-2024

It appears that Russian propaganda efforts are again being successful with the Republican leaders of our country.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Well, we have reached our daily quota of showing how each side of our government sucks...9:05 est. That has to be some kind of record. Congrats guys!

Sophomore
    We've also reached our daily quota of Ville pounding his chest proclaiming he's above it all. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    We've also reached our daily quota of Ville pounding his chest proclaiming he's above it all. Congrats!
    Are you kidding? One post is no where near that daily quota. 4,5,6 condescending posts per hour around the clock are necessary for that quota to be met.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club