Page 1495 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 495995139514451485149314941495149614971505154515951995 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,950 of 20843

Thread: Politics Thread

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I was referring to the history of a Political Party- which Bobbie started when he tried to disparage Meloni’s party in Italy by going back in time.
    Guess what his, (and your (?)) Democratic Party is the original party of slavery, the KKK and lynchings.
    Keep up kid, or, at least read the entire series of posts before pulling one line “out of context”.

Finally. “My Party?” I’m an Independent who didn’t vote for Trump either time, and am not beholden to either side.
    I do believe in fairness & freedom though. I vote candidates, not party narrative. Just stop
    And, yeah. Show me the voter registrations of KKK members or you have zero verification.
    You also conveniently left out the part where those same Democrats switched sides and are now part of today's Republican party.

Personally, I'd love to see Reader's Digest do a follow-up of independents they interviewed over a decade ago and ask why they became radicalized by the alt-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Sure you are. You’re an independent and Kate upton wants to date me.
    I believe in Policies, not party.
    There is a Readers Digest edition from October 2008 where I and 6 other Independent voters are profiled. The title of the article is “The Supervoters” authored by Carl Cannon and Carol Kaufman-both of whom interviewed me- and my name is the first 2 words in the article. My views have been proudly published in a National Magazine.

What do you have???
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-30-2022 at 05:32 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    You also conveniently left out the part where those same Democrats switched sides and are now part of today's Republican party.

Personally, I'd love to see Reader's Digest do a follow-up of independents they interviewed over a decade ago and ask why they became radicalized by the alt-right.
    Please name those “Democrats switched”. Let’s analyze their reasons, please.
    Guess what? I WAS interviewed by Readers Digest as an Independent.
    No one I know became alt right. Nice assumption.
    You are being infected with Paul-sy.

By the way. Know who switched from the party supposedly of the working man? Democrats who are nothing more than lecturing know it all Coastal elitists who keep pushing radical issues like gender “affirmation”, denial of Honors Programs plus crazy curriculums and Police defunding that put underprivileged neighborhoods more at risk.
    THEY have moved away from Middle America.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-30-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Sophomore
    Sure you are. You’re an independent and Kate upton wants to date me.
    And funny you claim to be middle of the road. You’re about as bad as Bobbie and Paul these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Does somebody actually track the voting habits?

Like does every Klan member put it on their voter registration?
    And, yeah. Show me the voter registrations of KKK members or you have zero verification.
    Hahaha... I don't remember the KKK PAC for Obama and Harris. Do you think they were "getting out the vote for blacks?
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-30-2022 at 08:42 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

I think Trump has infected our national discourse with people feeling like they have to call others names to demean them.
    It seemed to have begun with the Republican candidates debates, and has been picked up and followed whenever someone's ideas are questioned.

It's very childish and reminiscent of 3rd grade bullying.
    Last edited by paulxu; 10-01-2022 at 05:45 AM. Reason: spelling
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwillie View Post
    And funny you claim to be middle of the road. You’re about as bad as Bobbie and Paul these days.
    Yeah, you're more of a banana republican....always RIGHT about everything.

https://www.amazon.com/Banana-Republ.../dp/1585423424
    2023 Sweet 16

Supporting Member
    I believe in Policies, not party.
    There is a Readers Digest edition from October 2008 where I and 6 other Independent voters are profiled. The title of the article is “The Supervoters” authored by Carl Cannon and Carol Kaufman-both of whom interviewed me- and my name is the first 2 words in the article. My views have been proudly published in a National Magazine.

What do you have???
    Good for you? You are always so proud of yourself for things that don’t have anything to do with the conversation. Maybe you were trying to explain that you were an independent thinker 14 years ago? Congrats?

If you actually were an independent at this period in time, you wouldn’t come on here day after day to vilify the other side, but instead have some actual political discourse.

Good for you? You are always so proud of yourself for things that don’t have anything to do with the conversation. Maybe you were trying to explain that you were an independent thinker 14 years ago? Congrats?

If you actually were an independent at this period in time, you wouldn’t come on here day after day to vilify the other side, but instead have some actual political discourse.
    You called me out. I answered.
    I have receipts for my beliefs. You have nothing.
    Interesting that you never call out Paul or Bobbie for “villifying the other side”.
    Enough from you biased cretin.

Supporting Member
    You called me out. I answered.
    I have receipts for my beliefs. You have nothing.
    Interesting that you never call out Paul or Bobbie for “villifying the other side”.
    Enough from you biased cretin.
    Um good for you? 14 years ago is a long time ago, especially in todays climate.

You consistently call out Paul on every single post of his with a condescending attitude, he doesn’t do that to you. That’s the difference. You have little respect for views outside of your little world
    Last edited by Xville; 10-01-2022 at 05:01 PM.