Page 1494 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 494994139414441484149214931494149514961504154415941994 ... LastLast
Results 14,931 to 14,940 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    He’ll probably declare emergency relief for SC instead of FL.
    Strom? Where are you Strom? Is Strom here?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The kkk votes 100% republican. Duh. Pubs started the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys. Same philosophy.
    And leftists Dems started Antifa? What’s your point?
    The Dems policies keep minorities trapped in dependence & poverty. *Kinda like Slavery still?
    Not my fault you didn’t know history when trying to slam a position other than yours. Read up!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And leftists Dems started Antifa? What’s your point?
    The Dems policies keep minorities trapped in dependence & poverty. *Kinda like Slavery still?
    Not my fault you didn’t know history when trying to slam a position other than yours. Read up!
    the point is that you said this:

I read none of those and YOUR party is the party of the KKK and slavery

When in fact the KKK votes strictly for your party. It's not really that hard to follow.

I really do wonder sometimes what world you live in. You continually disparage Paul and Bobbie for the exact same things you do but on the other side. I.E. Chastise everything the opposite side does and says while completely ignoring your own party's faults. Something about rocks and glass houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post

When in fact the KKK votes strictly for your party. It's not really that hard to follow.

I really do wonder sometimes what world you live in. You continually disparage Paul and Bobbie for the exact same things you do but on the other side. I.E. Chastise everything the opposite side does and says while completely ignoring your own party's faults. Something about rocks and glass houses.
    Does somebody actually track the voting habits?

Like does every Klan member put it on their voter registration?
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

The left offers hope and change to the poor but the poor stays poor and lives with very little change over the past 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    You couldn't step on a dick because you're a pussy for Fascism and the ultra right. Keep reading breibart, Bannon and infowars until they get sued out of business or go to jail. Your the QB on Team Crazy, election deniers, sandy hook deniers, insurretionists and child abusers in Ohio. THE GOP is laughable.
    LOL...I love when Bobbie gets his weed muscles on the internet. Great stuff here
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Try contributing to the discussion. If your constantly name calling, you're losing the argument.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post

I was referring to the history of a Political Party- which Bobbie started when he tried to disparage Meloni’s party in Italy by going back in time.
    Guess what his, (and your (?)) Democratic Party is the original party of slavery, the KKK and lynchings.
    Keep up kid, or, at least read the entire series of posts before pulling one line “out of context”.

Finally. “My Party?” I’m an Independent who didn’t vote for Trump either time, and am not beholden to either side.
    I do believe in fairness & freedom though. I vote candidates, not party narrative. Just stop
    And, yeah. Show me the voter registrations of KKK members or you have zero verification.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-30-2022 at 03:40 PM.

And, by the way- this from Democrat Nancy Pelosi TODAY!:
    “ PELOSI: "In Florida, some of the farmers and the growers [are] saying 'why are you shipping these immigrants up north? We need them to pick the crops down here.'"

A) No “Farmer or Grower” has been quoted saying that.
    B) Nancy Pelosi is promoting “crop picking” as the only thing that these folks can do? Reports are that many are professionals from Venenzuela who filed for asylum.
    What a disgusting Elite Racist.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I was referring to the history of a Political Party- which Bobbie started when he tried to disparage Meloni’s party in Italy by going back in time.
    Guess what his, (and your (?)) Democratic Party is the original party of slavery, the KKK and lynchings.
    Keep up kid, or, at least read the entire series of posts before pulling one line “out of context”.

Finally. “My Party?” I’m an Independent who didn’t vote for Trump either time, and am not beholden to either side.
    I do believe in fairness & freedom though. I vote candidates, not party narrative. Just stop
    And, yeah. Show me the voter registrations of KKK members or you have zero verification.
    Sure you are. You’re an independent and Kate upton wants to date me.