Page 763 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 26366371375376176276376476577381386312631763 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 21023

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I try to avoid this toilet of a thread as much as possible, but certain items and posts bring me back here once in a while.

There is nothing like a stupid FAR LEFT liberal, and I mean a truly stupid FAR LEFT liberal, having a "karma is a bitch" moment. If you scroll down in the link you shared, you'll find this idiot female at a stop light. She proceeds to get worked up about a MAGA demonstration that is taking place at that location. She starts shooting the bird at the demonstrators (always class, open-mindedness and understanding, those libtards). She then cranks up some more and hangs out her window, yelling and offering dual birds.

The light apparently changes and her car starts rolling forward, but the traffic stalls for a moment while she otherwise accelerates into the back of the now stopped vehicle in front of her - she's looking at the demonstrators, not the road, and she is fully hanging out the window at this moment, still flipping dual birds at the crowd). BOOM! Crash! Pow! Batman.

Then, only making it better, it turns out that there was a police car directly behind her. Poor little POS. Enjoy your ticket and increased insurance rates.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308444868595912705
    I also try to avoid this thread, but I’m glad I stopped in to read THAT. I’m still chuckling. Not taking sides, but over the top IDIOTS on either side deserve events like that just to humor the rest of us. I only feel bad for the hassle the person in front of her will deal with.....

Whatever happened to reasonable people living closer to the middle?

https://www.facebook.com/anxfreedom/...36648/?__cft__[0]=AZX2KuYxYVc94QO7wZJXjtaiFKxEkUWjg8liCHjzvL0SwTaa7 OU1RBe54KZ7lRhB54_t3BL6O1IELB0Y_expWzHgWN3iMbp-c_hYl2BqTncHfnqZDHHvEm-3Mpo8IXABHshNF1cIRjn8gS1uxFik3AMLqvjS03qlbZ4FPTuX2 CrP46Ir8-Gje0v5tJiSonyyHVB4eGsOySnPRtxtUSMr7Zl65I74pHmAoro0 4jvQKzf4zw&__tn__=EH-R
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Was there a national panic after PEARL HARBOR? Nope. Americans followed the cue of it's leader and buckled down in unison to fix the problems. Went to work and got the job done. trump ignored the problem and presented NO solutions. Check back after the DEM sweep and everything changes.
    Ummm you mean the leader's cue to put 120,000 Americans of Japanese ancestry in internment camps? I guess they went to work building the camps and rounding people up.

[QUOTE=xu82;681347]I also try to avoid this thread, but I’m glad I stopped in to read THAT. I’m still chuckling. Not taking sides, but over the top IDIOTS on either side deserve events like that just to humor the rest of us. I only feel bad for the hassle the person in front of her will deal with.....

Whatever happened to reasonable people living closer to the middle?[/QUOTE]

Question of the decade.
    X A V I E R

Think about this...

It doesn't matter who the person is that's nominated for the supreme court. It only matters who gets to nominate them. No one is asking any of the senators on either side who it is that they'd like to see nominated. I'd support any Democrat who would say they'd vote for Trump's nominee if they happen to like the person who's nominated. I'd support any Republican who would say they'd vote against the nominee if they didn't like them. It doesn't matter who is nominated. The Republicans will vote to confirm it and the Democrats won't. The same thing will happen if Biden wins the election and no one is seated. It doesn't matter who the nominee is! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! I mean, isn't that the only thing that should matter??
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Think about this...

It doesn't matter who the person is that's nominated for the supreme court. It only matters who gets to nominate them. No one is asking any of the senators on either side who it is that they'd like to see nominated. I'd support any Democrat who would say they'd vote for Trump's nominee if they happen to like the person who's nominated. I'd support any Republican who would say they'd vote against the nominee if they didn't like them. It doesn't matter who is nominated. The Republicans will vote to confirm it and the Democrats won't. The same thing will happen if Biden wins the election and no one is seated. It doesn't matter who the nominee is! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!! I mean, isn't that the only thing that should matter??
    Trump should nominate Merrick Garland just to watch heads explode.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Ummm you mean the leader's cue to put 120,000 Americans of Japanese ancestry in internment camps? I guess they went to work building the camps and rounding people up.
    Did 205,000 of them die?
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Did 205,000 of them die?
    Did 205,000 of the children put in cages at the border die?

Recognizing the impact the virus has had on normal life, the GOP Texas governor extended the in-person early voting by one week.
    Not a mail in ballot issue, not an absentee ballot issue...just regular in-person voting. Give folks some more time to get to the polls and place their ballots, maybe remove some voting day crush with virus concerns.

So...he was promptly sued (of course)....by the Texas GOP.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Did 205,000 of the children put in cages at the border die?
    You mean when trump locked all the kids?
    2023 Sweet 16