Page 819 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 31971976980981781881982082182986991913191819 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    This is a great question. I'd like for someone to corner him and ask him that question. But that's not happening, which raises another question. Why aren't any of the other media outlets cornering him and asking that question?
    Why was Buzz Feed the only outlet to accept and publish the Steele dossier? Did other MSM outlets follow up with the own story without substantiation and quote the article? You bet. Heck the FBI even used it to falsely gain a FISA warrant on a US citizen. Is there any merit to Joe’s behavior in China or Ukraine as illegal? I don’t know.

The lack of journalistic investigation and interest in this story from MSM over the past year is far beyond head scratching. Oh I forgot the Biden campaign and legal council said there was no there there. Good enough for the press I guess.

Maybe this year's "October surprise" will actually be good news for once.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...528876546?s=20

Borat ( or his make believe daughter) is following up the story with Rudi in a hotel right now.

Meanwhile, if you want to blame the media for not following a story, the way not to do it is by refusing to give them a copy.
    At least give them a copy...then accuse them of ignoring it.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I see, so they need a copy of the hard drive for this individual story so they could’ve done there own investigations over the past year. Makes sense.

Well, yeh. Or else you get this:

Question: why aren't you investigating the contents of the hard drive of Hunter Biden
    Answer: what hard drive?
    Question: the one Fox wouldn't report on so we gave it to the NYPost. Don't you want to investigate it?
    Answer: OK, give us a copy to look at
    Question: Why do you need to see it to investigate it?
    Answer: WTF !

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Why was Buzz Feed the only outlet to accept and publish the Steele dossier? Did other MSM outlets follow up with the own story without substantiation and quote the article? You bet. Heck the FBI even used it to falsely gain a FISA warrant on a US citizen. Is there any merit to Joe’s behavior in China or Ukraine as illegal? I don’t know.

The lack of journalistic investigation and interest in this story from MSM over the past year is far beyond head scratching. Oh I forgot the Biden campaign and legal council said there was no there there. Good enough for the press I guess.
    I'm confused on what your stance is here. Are you saying we shouldn't investigate whether the allegations are credible because the media didn't investigate the Steele Dossier 4 years ago? Was that the pee tape thing? I thought that got dismissed pretty quickly when no real evidence was brought to bear, other than people who hated Trump anyway and thought it would be great if there was actually a Pee Tape.

I see, so they need a copy of the hard drive for this individual story so they could’ve done there own investigations over the past year. Makes sense.
    Are you asking why anyone should investigate whether the claims are true? I guess only if you want to to know. Maybe even the FBI if they are alleging a crime was committed. I'm certainly not just going to take Guiliani at his word for it, though.
    Eat Donuts!

Yes. Not just yes, but OBVIOUSLY yes! I’m having a hard time coming up with why anyone would think otherwise.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Wonder why Joe forgot to add that 3.5 million to his 22 released tax returns?
    2023 Sweet 16

Give me your phone number and address...and I'll send you a copy of the hard drive.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1319486885677453312

Sophomore
    Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett

No, Mr. President, we're not tired of winning....