Page 723 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 22362367371372172272372472573377382312231723 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Here are the actual and undisputed facts (of the arrest of Jacob Blake in Kenosha):

• The officers were dispatched to the location due to a complaint that Mr. Blake was attempting to steal the caller’s keys/vehicle.
    • Officers were aware of Mr. Blake’s open warrant for felony sexual assault (3rd degree) before they arrived on scene.
    • Mr. Blake was not breaking up a fight between two females when officers arrived on scene.
    • The officers initially tried to speak with Mr. Blake, but he was uncooperative.
    • The officers then began issuing verbal commands to Mr. Blake, but he was non-complaint.
    • The officers next went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake, so as to gain compliance and control.
    • Mr. Blake actively resisted the officers’ attempt to gain compliance.
    • The officers then disengaged and drew their tasers, issuing commands to Mr. Blake that he would be tased if he did not comply.
    • Based on his non-compliance, one officer tased Mr. Blake. The taser did not incapacitate Mr. Blake.
    • The officers once more went “hands-on” with Mr. Blake; again, trying to gain control of the escalating situation.
    • Mr. Blake forcefully fought with the officers, including putting one of the officers in a headlock.
    • A second taser (from a different officer than had deployed the initial taser) was then deployed on Mr. Blake. It did not appear to have any impact on him.
    • Based on the inability to gain compliance and control after using verbal, physical and less- lethal means, the officers drew their firearms.
    • Mr. Blake continued to ignore the officers’ commands, even with the threat of lethal force now present.

https://rfangle.com/crime/official-p...now-the-truth/
    Yep..just like rittenhouse, blake is an idiot who made bad decisions...and actions have consequences... dont feel sorry for him at all.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Again, wearing an outfit versus bringing something that kills someone is not remotely the same thing. Just because he has rights to bring one, doesnt mean it's not effing stupid. Justifying him bringing a semi automatic gun to a protest is stupid and i hope the idiot goes to jail for awhile.
    I'm sorry X, but at some point we as Americans are going to have to defend ourselves against these Marxist thugs. Take a look at this report - this is unacceptable: https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/30...sin-so-i-will/

At some point deadly force must be used on these Marxist thugs - I think we're there....

Sophomore
    “Death to America. Death to America”

ISIS? Nope. Iran? Nope. Democrats - bingo!! We have a winner:

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...47176316329985

Sophomore
    Peaceful Democrats explain their plan:

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/stat...03837969485824

Supporting Member
    I'm sorry X, but at some point we as Americans are going to have to defend ourselves against these Marxist thugs. Take a look at this report - this is unacceptable: https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/30...sin-so-i-will/

At some point deadly force must be used on these Marxist thugs - I think we're there....
    We need strong leadership at the local level, and the national guard if need be..not 17 year old holding semi automatic weapons

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    We need strong leadership at the local level, and the national guard if need be..not 17 year old holding semi automatic weapons
    Well, as you know, with Greg and Andy, we basically don't have any leadership. Legally, the governor must call in the Nat Guard - I'm not so sure Andy will do that when the shit hits the fan in Louisville after the Breonna Taylor decision is announced. It's going to be up to the citizens - just like Kenosha.

Supporting Member
    Well, as you know, with Greg and Andy, we basically don't have any leadership. Legally, the governor must call in the Nat Guard - I'm not so sure Andy will do that when the shit hits the fan in Louisville after the Breonna Taylor decision is announced. It's going to be up to the citizens - just like Kenosha.
    Well that is some seriously dangerous and bat shit crazy talk. I hope you don’t personally have access to firearms, cause I don’t think you are right in the head.

I think you may need to step away from the internet for a bit and/or seek help.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

According to this report, allegedly:
    1 - the gun Rittenhouse had he picked up from a friend in Wisconsin
    2 - video shows him in an altercation a few weeks ago where he was punching on a woman.

We live in strange times.

https://journaltimes.com/news/local/...32befc1ff.html
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

In Ohio, illegally possessing a firearm does not preclude you using it in self defense. Now you may still face charges for having the firearm, but self defense is still self defense.

I don't know if Wisconsin's laws mirror that but I thought it was somewhat relevant to the discussion.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Well that is some seriously dangerous and bat shit crazy talk. I hope you don’t personally have access to firearms, cause I don’t think you are right in the head.

I think you may need to step away from the internet for a bit and/or seek help.
    So, if threatened, you would just let the mob burn your house down? And really, to say its not a possibility, means that you're the one who is delusional.
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 08-30-2020 at 09:58 PM.