Page 400 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3003503903983994004014024104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

It seems Australian elections have sealed the fate of the world. We're doomed. Or so I'm led to believe based on Twitter reactions.

I guess this is the end all! I'll miss you guys!

Sophomore
    Yea, I've never seen such a reaction for reelecting an incumbent. i thought it was some crazy shift in australian politics or something, but nah he just got reelected

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Yea, I've never seen such a reaction for reelecting an incumbent. i thought it was some crazy shift in australian politics or something, but nah he just got reelected
    If you think that’s bad, just wait and see if, or should I say when, Trump gets re-elected, Twitter users here will be saying “Hold my beer.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

People who are outraged at corporate greed and hate all the tax breaks that they get are also outraged about the high tariffs that many of those same businesses are now having to pay!

Many who are against raising taxes on the wealthy and/or the corporations love the tariffs!!

More evidence to my theory that pretty much everyone sucks.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    What??? You mean "climate change" doubters actually overwhelmingly voted to keep the Climate Change Doubting Government in power?
    Damn, I thought the "Science was settled".
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/21/polit...ill/index.html

This constant obsession with Chick Fil A religious beliefs really is stunning! IMO nicest fast food chain in the country and there’re closed on the Christian Sabbath. Now they are criticized for giving money to Salvation Army because of their religious beliefs on marriage. Come on the Salvation Army! Look at their view of the LBGTQ community.

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn...alvation-army/

Current farmers bailout from tariffs that obviously hurt Americans (farmers), not the Chinese = $28 billion dollars from taxpayers.

It would cost about $20 billion for the government to effectively eliminate homelessness in the United States, a Housing and Urban Development official told the New York Times on Monday.Dec 11, 2012

#MAGA
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

62 million will again go to Brazilian crooks.
    2023 Sweet 16