Page 2116 of 2142 FirstFirst ... 11161616201620662106211421152116211721182126 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,160 of 21413

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    It's quite amazing that the most deranged, leftist lunatics on this board are from the Vietnam era. One wonders if they actually fought with the US military, or were they VC?

I have to think the average German in 1942 had a greater ability to discern fact from propaganda than these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    It's quite amazing that the most deranged, leftist lunatics on this board are from the Vietnam era. One wonders if they actually fought with the US military, or were they VC?

I have to think the average German in 1942 had a greater ability to discern fact from propaganda than these guys.
    Easy tiger. Too far.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Congratulations Lou. You just earned the first negative rep I've ever given anyone on this board.

On behalf of any one else on this board who may have served in Vietnam, I truly hope you will grow up.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member

Fuck you, seriously fuck you. You’re a despicable human being

Thank you to all of the Veterans of the Vietnam War. I wasn’t born yet however what you faced in the 60’s and after winning in ‘72 is a huge stain on this Country.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Congratulations Lou. You just earned the first negative rep I've ever given anyone on this board.

On behalf of any one else on this board who may have served in Vietnam, I truly hope you will grow up.
    I bet you and Jane Fonda were real good buddies, right?

Bunch of pussies who grew up sucking on mama's tit.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    I love how all these commie leftists, like Obama, Biden and some on this board, wrap themselves in the flag, while twisting the knife in America's back.

I love how all these commie leftists, like Obama, Biden and some on this board, wrap themselves in the flag, while twisting the knife in America's back.
    You forgot John Kerry.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Bunch of pussies who grew up sucking on mama's tit.
    Are you referring to the crippling sickness of the Progressive Welfare State?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club