Page 954 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 4548549049449529539549559569641004105414541954 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Reading can help you improve your vocabulary. Nah, that would be too hard for you. Go downtown and blow your brains out. Nobody will give a shit.
    Somebody needs a timeout....

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Somebody needs a timeout....
    Yeah, the people here who want to hang Mike Pence and still support the BIG LIE. Maybe trump will march with you. Oh no, sorry, 'bones spurs'
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-11-2021 at 10:29 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Yeah, the people here who want to hang Mike Pence and still support the BIG LIE.
    I must’ve missed it but did anyone on here say they wanted that to happen to the VP? If so, they need a TO as well.

Edit: I’m not marching. I don’t agree with storming the Capital or sniping members of Congress like that Bernie supporter. I hope those involved are prosecuted. Take a break.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 01-11-2021 at 10:37 PM.

Reading can help you improve your vocabulary. Nah, that would be too hard for you. Go downtown and blow your brains out. Nobody will give a shit.
    Glad these type of comments are allowed on here...Bobbie should be banned for these outrageous comments.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    That and it gives the Left a chance to take away the 2nd Amendment like they’ve done with many people’s 1st Amendment rights.
    I’ll bite, when has the left taken away people’s first amendment rights?
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Armed protests are a truly terrible idea, and if they persist I'm worried we are going to have a gun battle in the streets somewhere. I can't imagine many Americans want that. I have to think that the groups showing up to things like these will be an increasingly small but radicalized group of (essentially) domestic terrorists. This is doubly true after what happened at the Capitol last week.

I'm sure they can ban firearms from certain locations / events to help limit this, right? As a starting point, I think it seems pretty reasonable that carrying a firearm in a government building should be prohibited. I tend to think for all people, but at least for people that don't work there. i.e. If I'm a Senator who feels the need to carry a gun to work I'm allowed, if I'm just some random person who wants to enter a Federal building with a gun I'm not allowed.
    Eat Donuts!

Jesus..who says that? Get a hold of yourself man or take a few plays off.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

With the FBI warning of demonstrations in state capitols and DC, there's one last opportunity for Trump to do something positive for the country.

He should go on national TV with an address to the nation, and formally concede the election, and ask his supporters to really stand down. Warn them of the dangers they pose in the coming week, and urge them to be peaceful.

Do I hold out a lot of hope he'll do this? Sadly, no. But it would help our country tremendously. Else, there will be more people going down the rabbit hole like this guy:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ry-from-inside
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I am officially done with this forum. It is quite clear that this is not only tolerated on here, but encouraged and quietly celebrated. I have no further desire to spend time in this place, I will be removing all bookmarks and will no longer encourage people to join this website.

Mods, go ahead and disable/delete my account after I log out one final time.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    With the FBI warning of demonstrations in state capitols and DC, there's one last opportunity for Trump to do something positive for the country.

He should go on national TV with an address to the nation, and formally concede the election, and ask his supporters to really stand down. Warn them of the dangers they pose in the coming week, and urge them to be peaceful.

Do I hold out a lot of hope he'll do this? Sadly, no. But it would help our country tremendously. Else, there will be more people going down the rabbit hole like this guy:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ry-from-inside
    I'm positive this guy got a "No Regerts" tattoo over the weekend.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens