Page 634 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 13453458462463263363463563664468473411341634 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Same. No one asked me about my political affiliation (registered as independent) and all my liberal friends received PPP loans. The liberal media have lost their minds and it’s sad.

I bet no one heard about this...

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-memorial-park

A group of predominantly Black armed protesters marched through a Georgia memorial park on the Fourth of July calling for the removal of a carving of Confederate officials.

The group, named the Not F---ing Around Coalition (NFAC), marched through Stone Mountain Park on Saturday, with many protesters holding rifles, including military-style weapons, and some wearing ammunition belts, Reuters reported.

The protesters called for the removal of the nine-story-high monument depicting Confederacy President Jefferson Davis and two Confederate generals, Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson. The location of the monument also served as the site of the Ku Klux Klan’s rebirth in 1915.

Videos posted online showed scores of protesters dressed in black and wearing face scarves during the protest. One clip showed a leader challenging white supremacists while shouting into a loudspeaker.

“I don’t see no white militia,” he said. “We’re here. Where ... you at? We’re in your house. Let’s go.”
    Sounds like they want a fight...you only hear the media report when it's conservatives marching or protesting while using their 2nd amendment rights.

Also, look at the response of John Bankhead, spokesman for the Stone Mountain Memorial Association:

“It’s a public park, a state park. We have these protests on both sides of the issue from time to time. We respect people’s First Amendment right,” Bankhead told NBC affiliate station WXIA-TV.

“We understand the sensitivities of the issue here at the park ... so we respect that and allow them to come in as long as it’s peaceful, which it has been,” he added.
    Notice how he's even defending this militia's rights to bear arms in public?

And the NFAC might have the best name of any militia I've heard, haha, but it sounds like they are openly provoking extreme groups on the other side. Hopefully this doesn't turn into bloodshed.

The good news is if they all kill each other...nothing of value lost.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Marquette University threatened to rescind student’s admission over pro-Trump TikTok video

https://www.thecollegefix.com/marque...-tiktok-video/

We're inclusive if you agree with everything we say or want you to think...
    So I've seen one of her videos where it's her simply stating she's a Trump supporter. Nothing about BLM or anything that could be deemed "racist". Is there anything else to this? Because if not, this is insanity. Marquette should close its doors and rethink why it even exists.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    So I've seen one of her videos where it's her simply stating she's a Trump supporter. Nothing about BLM or anything that could be deemed "racist". Is there anything else to this? Because if not, this is insanity. Marquette should close its doors and rethink why it even exists.
    This is plain and simple fascism. Marquette is supposed to be a Jesuit institution that respects differences of opinion and dialogue. Apparently not. I signed the change.org petition. More importantly I’m going to give my Marquette buddy a hard time. Grass roots, baby.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Didnt think there was something worse than twitter, but yeah tiktok takes over that mantle. Regardless, freaking ridiculous het admission should be in question due to political beliefs. As long as she isnt spewing hate speech like desean jackson, marquette and the idiots should keep quiet.
    Tik Tok is a subversive Chinese app that is a data mining goldmine for the CCP.
    An MIT Engineer, who posts on Reddit as "Bangorlol", took a significant plunge and "reverse engineered" the app to it's core..and he proved that is exactly what it is. Any app that comes from China is a landmine waiting to explode.
    What Pompeo announced yesterday is precisely what the Administration needs to do. If you or any of your kids use that app, stop immediately. It's another type of the Chinese Virus, but I'll probably be called Xenophobic for saying that.

https://www.boredpanda.com/tik-tok-r...on-collecting/
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 07-08-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

And Stephen Jackson is defending Desean Jackson's anti-semetic statements...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...oversial-posts

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    And Stephen Jackson is defending Desean Jackson's anti-semetic statements...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...oversial-posts
    Plain stupidity and racist. It's insane that both Jackson are complaining about racism while being completely racist and dont even understand how they are being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    From the article "The AP noted that there is no evidence these companies received better treatment because of their donations to the president, and their loans only accounted for a portion of the $659 billion loan program."

Just keep lobbing shit grenades against the wall, something will stick eventually!
    That's X-man's (and other libs') M.O. Abject desperation to bring the POTUS down.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Just another race hoax by a Democrat...

https://komonews.com/news/local/oreg...elf-police-say