Page 967 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 4678679179579659669679689699771017106714671967 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Nah I’m just gonna do what so many have already done and (admittedly should have done a long time ago) and just ignore you and your endless extremist rhetoric. It’s a real shame that you haven’t looked inward and seen the amount of people who have literally hit the ignore button on you and still believe all of those people are the problem.
    Do you think Trump is a good representative of Christian values?

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I wonder if people know there's a limit to Xeus' patience?
    His patience must rival that of a kindergarten teacher! The best I can say is we are “using our words”, but there just might be some biting if this were in person!

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I wonder if people know there's a limit to Xeus' patience?
    Really? Given that bobbie still posts here, I assumed there was not.

I'm not "far left" although I am left-handed., I just hate trump's guts and always have. I voted for Goldwater (thought he would drop the big one on Hanoi and save 50k lives), Nixon (thought he would end the war), Reagan twice, Bush I, and Romney. I just think trump is a sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted, white supremacist, fascist, clownish, ignorant, climate changing, brash, dangerous, seditious, murdering asshole. He's gone now so I HAPPY. "Let the sun shine in"...
    Get over it, the guy was a loser. Y'all just finding that out. Approval 33%. Worst ever.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-14-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Well:
    -pro-life
    -created opportunity zones
    -lowest unemployment. Teaching to fish
    -didn’t start a war
    -brokered multiple peace deals
    -Pardoned Blago
    -met with godless world leaders to bridge divides

On the other hand:
    -crude language
    -can be a meanyhead
    -doesn’t turn the other cheek

All in all I don’t care. I wouldn’t want the Pope or Mother Teresa to run the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I'm not "far left" although I am left-handed., I just hate trump's guts and always have. I voted for Goldwater (thought he would drop the big one on Hanoi and save 50k lives), Nixon (thought he would end the war), Bush I, and Romney. I just think trump is a sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted, white supremacist, fascist, clownish, ignorant, climate changing, brash, dangerous, seditious, murdering asshole. He's gone now so I HAPPY. "Let the sun shine in"...
    Get over it, the guy was a loser. Y'all just finding that out. Approval 33%. Worst ever.
    I too am left handed and would’ve voted for BG if I wasn’t born just before Ronaldo Maximus was elected. Nixon did end the war and created the EPA. Should be your fav President.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Well:
    -pro-life
    -created opportunity zones
    -lowest unemployment. Teaching to fish
    -didn’t start a war
    -brokered multiple peace deals
    -Pardoned Blago
    -met with godless world leaders to bridge divides

On the other hand:
    -crude language
    -can be a meanyhead
    -doesn’t turn the other cheek

All in all I don’t care. I wouldn’t want the Pope or Mother Teresa to run the U.S.

Such an odd thing to say. This country needs more Christian values which these two would have done.

Y'know trump was pro-choice when he thought it would help him as a Democrat. Blago? He tried to sell a Senate seat to the highest bidder for chrissakes.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Y'know trump was pro-choice when he thought it would help him as a Democrat. Blago? He tried to sell a Senate seat to the highest bidder for chrissakes.
    Blago - pardon thy enemies.
    He was. And was pro-abortion before he was a politician. That is correct. From what I read his wife changed his views after Baron was born. I don’t think she puts up with much of the 80s and 90s Trump brand.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    I don’t think there is probably one politician with “Christian values”. They may say they are, and be for this or that, but I’d be willing to guess most of them don’t have a soul let alone have any values.