Page 956 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469549559569579589661006105614561956 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Glad these type of comments are allowed on here...Bobbie should be banned for these outrageous comments.
    Ban Boobie? Nah. Keep him on here - he's a great representative of the idiots that rule the left.

Yeah, I apologize. Get carried away sometimes when I see a huge part of the population still believes in the Big LIe and now it's killing people. Mea Cupla.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Yeah, I apologize. Get carried away sometimes when I see a huge part of the population still believes in the Big LIe and now it's killing people. Mea Cupla.
    Are you referring to George Floyd and Brianna Taylor, and the BLM riots? Or are you referring to the Russian collusion and Democrat coup attempt?

Dem coup attempt? You mean Impeachment I (no witnesses allowed) or II? Don't give two shits about BLM. Do you still believe trump won the election? lol. That's the BIG LIE and leading to all this bloodshed and probably a lot more next week.
    Are all the 'pubs who vote for impeachment traitors?
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-12-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Dem coup attempt? You mean Impeachment I (no witnesses allowed) or II? Don't give two shits about BLM. Do you still believe trump won the election? lol. That's the BIG LIE and leading to all this bloodshed and probably a lot more next week.
    Don't know if he won the election but it doesn't matter at this point (channeling my best HRC). I hope people don't show up armed at rallies/protests. Nothing good will come of it. I would like the state houses in a few states to debate the election rules/laws so that they are not unconstitutionally put in place by the Executive and/or Judicial branches of said states. The Constitution clearly states that election laws must be passed by the congress of each state.

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Does anyone here truly feel that this is appropriate?
    I've stayed away from this thread for a while now. I'm not sure why I ventured in here today. Frankly, this thread has not had what you might call a positive influence on this board.

I know I won't be back for another long while because of this.

I've had this moron on block for months. At the end of the day, being too far right or too far left is A problem, if not THE problem. This idiot is too far left.

Suggesting that someone should "blow their brains out" should not be a part of this forum and the person who posted it should be shown the door, at least for awhile.
    X A V I E R

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I apologized and deleted the post. If you had me on ignore why bother to leave? Disappointed your final post included more of your usual name calling.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Are all the 'pubs who vote for impeachment traitors?
    Are all XavierHoops posters who suggest that their political opponents "blow their brains out" worthy of calling themselves a Xavier grad, and remain on this board?

I'm off this thread for a while. Hope America isn't burning down next week. Good Luck.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I've stayed away from this thread for a while now. I'm not sure why I ventured in here today. Frankly, this thread has not had what you might call a positive influence on this board.

I know I won't be back for another long while because of this.

I've had this moron on block for months. At the end of the day, being too far right or too far left is A problem, if not THE problem. This idiot is too far left.

Suggesting that someone should "blow their brains out" should not be a part of this forum and the person who posted it should be shown the door, at least for awhile.
    He's a moderate.