Page 732 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 23263268272273073173273373474278283212321732 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

I would like to say I’m so proud of my daughter choosing an education major and getting a job to teach 1st grade after graduation this year. Ask her about her day today and said school system is having protest week. Hmm, you mean like Boston tea party and 60’s civil rights? She said no, social justice with BLM. Wanted to go further with the conversation but decided not to.

Congrats to your daughter and the proud papa. She makes us all proud. I picked up my grandson up a few times from 1st grade last year. Wow! Quite a scene.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The facts of Rosenbaum's (one of the guys killed in Kenosha) sexual assault offenses have been dug up and put online. There were 5 victims ranging from age 9 to 11. The guy was a monster.

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeElk/sta...298787337?s=20
    Sick bastard. He deserved it.

More degenerate Liberal legislation from California...

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ling-children/

This one is for all my fellow veterans:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    This one is for all my fellow veterans:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/
    Awww, Paul, a baseless story from an anonymous source 2 years ago! You’re giving the death of journalism! Just what they always wanted!
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Last edited by Muskie in dayton; 09-04-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    More degenerate Liberal legislation from California...

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ling-children/
    That is a very click baity headline. The bill just makes the language for those actions mirror the language for vaginal intercourse. The person could still be labeled a sex offender, but gives the judge discretion to not force them on the registry.

The last line of the article is fairly telling though:

“The bill is the subject of a massive misinformation campaign by MAGA/QAnon,” Wiener posted.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    That is a very click baity headline. The bill just makes the language for those actions mirror the language for vaginal intercourse. The person could still be labeled a sex offender, but gives the judge discretion to not force them on the registry.

The last line of the article is fairly telling though:

“The bill is the subject of a massive misinformation campaign by MAGA/QAnon,” Wiener posted.
    It also allows a 24 year old to have sex with a 15 year old.

And sex offense registration is usually automatic if a person is convicted of certain offenses. And what offense determines the level or length of registration by operation of law. Sex offense registration is not usually determined by a Judge.

This is a big change compared to how the large majority and I mean large handle sex offenses in their states.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    It also allows a 24 year old to have sex with a 15 year old.

And sex offense registration is usually automatic if a person is convicted of certain offenses. And what offense determines the level or length of registration by operation of law. Sex offense registration is not usually determined by a Judge.

This is a big change compared to how the large majority and I mean large handle sex offenses in their states.
    The hollywood perverts must have handed some politicians bag fulls of money to get this crap passed. Good to know the casting couch will be allowed to continue