Page 800 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 30070075079079879980080180281085090013001800 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 21026

Thread: Politics Thread

Paul and Bobbie have reached peak TDS.

How about you two stop posting in this thread if Trump gets re-elected. It might do your mental health some good.

I don't support a continuation of the current president's policies or personal attacks.
    I also don't engage in personal attacks here on our chat board.
    The past 4 years have shown that the president's rhetoric has not done the discourse in our country any good, nor that here on the board.
    I urge you read the attached from a reporter who has followed the issue of the impact of his speeches and twitter postings:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/maga-...b62f97bac42a7c
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    I don’t think anyone here likes how much he tweets and all his personal attacks. But I do like his policies (more so republican policies) more then the far left liberals stance which scares the hell out of me! It was no different when I voted for Clinton, thought he was a scumbag but liked his agenda and pro business.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Haha your comment is idiotic. Do you even read and think about what you write?
    So he hit and maced the leftist. Does that make it OK? Are we’re back to this, really?
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Look up the LAW:

"The defendant, if he did not provoke the assault, is not obliged to retreat or flee to save his life, but may stand his ground, and even, in some circumstances, pursue his assailant until the latter has been disarmed or disabled from carrying into effect his unlawful purpose, and this right of the defendant goes even to the extent, if necessary, of taking human life. Boykin v. People, 22 Colo. 496, 45 P. 419 (1896); Enyart v. People, 67 Colo. 434, 180 P. 722 (1919)."

The victim would have been charged with ASSAULT AGAIN if he had survived.
    2023 Sweet 16

Based on what I'm seeing in Committee, ACB is getting confirmed pretty easily. The attacks are weak. All about the ACA. That's not preventing anyone from getting confirmed to the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I don't support a continuation of the current president's policies or personal attacks.
    I also don't engage in personal attacks here on our chat board.
    The past 4 years have shown that the president's rhetoric has not done the discourse in our country any good, nor that here on the board.
    I urge you read the attached from a reporter who has followed the issue of the impact of his speeches and twitter postings:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/maga-...b62f97bac42a7c
    So wait, you support the bullshit liberal attacks on him constantly? The complete nonsensical impeachment shame? The BS that Brett Kavanaugh went through? I don't like Trump's style at all, but I can certainly understand his behavior at times. This is happening on BOTH sides. If you can't condemn both for culpability in where we are right now, then you are a lost cause and part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Paul and Bobbie have reached peak TDS.

How about you two stop posting in this thread if Trump gets re-elected. It might do your mental health some good.
    So if we disagree with your biased trump rhetoric and name calling we should stop posting? Get a life and stop trolling.
    You sound like the dicktator.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 10-12-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    So wait, you support the bullshit liberal attacks on him constantly? The complete nonsensical impeachment shame? The BS that Brett Kavanaugh went through? I don't like Trump's style at all, but I can certainly understand his behavior at times. This is happening on BOTH sides. If you can't condemn both for culpability in where we are right now, then you are a lost cause and part of the problem.
    Sorry, I will never support a president who encourages his supporters to violence against others or the press. There is no excusing that.
    I don't think you'll find Biden encouraging that sort of behavior.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sorry, I will never support a president who encourages his supporters to violence against others or the press. There is no excusing that.
    No. They just stay silent while asshats burn down businesses, try to blind authorities trying to stop the madness, let riots go on in Portland for over 100 days in a row, while other asshats harrass people quietly trying to eat their dinner. Then Biden/Harris meet with criminals who had felony warrants against them and just blatantly ignore the victim of Blake's sexual assault.

Oh, and actively work to bail out criminals who were actively caught rioting and burning up more buildings in Minneapolis. Trump never encouraged anyone to violence. That is an abject lie, Paul. Meanwhile you ignore all the ridiculous awful actions from your leftists.

In Biden's case, in a phrase you from the Left like to use a lot, "Silence is Concurrence". Biden took two weeks before he spoke out against any of the violence that was going on. And that was only because polls were drastically going against him.

The above is the worst take, of a ton of bad ones you have made on this board. You really need to seek professional help.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Again, you ignored the entire premise in that both sides own where we are.