Page 635 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 13553558562563363463563663764568573511351635 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Just another race hoax by a Democrat...

https://komonews.com/news/local/oreg...elf-police-say
    When did Jussie Smollett move to Oregon???
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

There is nothing worse than fake, made up and lied about racism. Especially in today's climate. Completely undermines and discredits the real issues going on right now. Should be charged and faced with repercussions. But, we all know how that works.......

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    There is nothing worse than fake, made up and lied about racism. Especially in today's climate. Completely undermines and discredits the real issues going on right now. Should be charged and faced with repercussions. But, we all know how that works.......
    Agree. Stolen valor maybe second. Sounds like he also lied about serving in the US Coast guard. Guy’s a piece of work.

I'm not sure if this guy will be charged with anything, but I would guess there will be repercussions from a career standpoint.

In the Jussie Smollett example above he is currently facing charges (I believe) and has essentially had his career disappear as a result of his actions, so there certainly seem to have been repercussions for him (and rightfully so) even though he works in Hollywood. We will see how long lasting they are, I suppose.

On a related note: For a hilarious take on Jussie Smollett watch Dave Chappelle's newest special on Netflix if you haven't already.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I'm not sure if this guy will be charged with anything, but I would guess there will be repercussions from a career standpoint.

In the Jussie Smollett example above he is currently facing charges (I believe) and has essentially had his career disappear as a result of his actions, so there certainly seem to have been repercussions for him (and rightfully so) even though he works in Hollywood. We will see how long lasting they are, I suppose.

On a related note: For a hilarious take on Jussie Smollett watch Dave Chappelle's newest special on Netflix if you haven't already.
    Jussie will NEVER serve any time for the hoax he perpetrated. NEVER.

Agreed that the Chapelle bit about Jussie was comedic gold! Hilarious!!!
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post

Chicago DA I thought decided to not charge even though the city spent a ton of money investigating the whole hoax?

Ford employees ask the company to stop making police cars

How stupid can these people be?

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/8/21...t-george-floyd

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Ford employees ask the company to stop making police cars

How stupid can these people be?

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/8/21...t-george-floyd
    The stupidity is mind blowing

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post

I generally agree that we will probably not face any jail time for that, and that he should. Making a false complaint is a serious issue and can (and has) sometimes even gotten people killed. I do think he will (and probably has already) face significant repercussions professionally and financially, so his decision to make this whole scenario up will have a massive negative impact on him.

The thing that I find funny about this was that when I heard the original story I thought the same thing as Chappelle - it didn't add up. It was way too 'perfect' of a situation. I mean who is just walking around with a noose? The whole thing was bullshit from the beginning.

Chicago DA I thought decided to not charge even though the city spent a ton of money investigating the whole hoax?
    I think he may have been re-charged at some point, but I'm not exactly sure.
    Eat Donuts!

The stupidity is mind blowing
    Yes. That is very, very stupid.
    Eat Donuts!