Page 768 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 26866871875876676776876977077881886812681768 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    What would you call it?

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2020/09/d...-election-coup

It's obvious.

Are you on the Putin "disinformation" team?
    No transition b/c he doesn’t expect to lose. Jeez you’re dense.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    When your campaign manager and eldest son are meeting with Russians, or another one is trading election data with the Russians, I'd sure hope the FBI was interested.
    I know I can’t believe how much the Biden family made in the Ukraine and from The Russians.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Finally someone making some sense. Agree 100%.
    Ah, something Democrat’s, Republicans and Independents can agree on.

The problem is the only ones who can do this are the people in those elected positions. They talk a good game, then get elected and realize how lucrative all the favors, bribes and kick-backs are and decide they don’t like term limits. That’s how we get career politicians.

It will never happen, sadly.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    But federal pay raises sure happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Ah, something Democrat’s, Republicans and Independents can agree on.

The problem is the only ones who can do this are the people in those elected positions. They talk a good game, then get elected and realize how lucrative all the favors, bribes and kick-backs are and decide they don’t like term limits. That’s how we get career politicians.

It will never happen, sadly.
    If they do any type (very doubtful) of term limits, I hope they don’t have the same loophole as the Ohio General Assembly. You get termed out in state senate you run for the house. Then you get termed in the house, you go back to run for the senate.

They are starting to talk about 18 year term limits for Supreme Court justices which sounds attractive. As long as they grandfather current justices, I’m on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    No transition b/c he doesn’t expect to lose. .
    Losing in all key states BWahahah even Ohio according to Fox. And your state of CO hates his guts. Dumb.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-25-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Losing in all key states BWahahah even Ohio according to Fox. And your state of CO hates his guts. Dumb.
    So he wasn’t saying he wouldn’t step down if he lost. Thanks for admitting you’re gullible or straight up uninformed.

Bobbie has a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's getting worse the closer we get to the election.

However, a few weeks ago, The Atlantic wrote a hit piece about Trump disparaging our troops and fallen soldiers. It was based on four anonymous sources, yet, there have been upwards of twenty people who have gone on the record to say he NEVER made those comments.

Now, here we have a video of Joe Biden from March 2016 where he calls a group of soldiers "stupid bastards" to their faces. Of course Biden is saying he was joking, but what a pompous ass.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...other-remarks/

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Bobbie has a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's getting worse the closer we get to the election.

However, a few weeks ago, The Atlantic wrote a hit piece about Trump disparaging our troops and fallen soldiers. It was based on four anonymous sources, yet, there have been upwards of twenty people who have gone on the record to say he NEVER made those comments.

Now, here we have a video of Joe Biden from March 2016 where he calls a group of soldiers "stupid bastards" to their faces. Of course Biden is saying he was joking, but what a pompous ass.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...other-remarks/
    I am really having a difficult time understanding either party. This race for the democrats should be a slam dunk yet they select Joe Biden of all people to run on their ticket. Is Joe Biden the best the Democrats have to offer? The last two democratic nominees have been Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden. Let that sink in.

I also don’t get the Republican side. Why are the republicans so in bed with Donald Trump? His 4 years in office have a lot to be desired. Has he made America Great Again? Is this the best the Republicans have to offer. No other republicans are better than Donald Trump?

So we sit here in 2020 with Donald Trump and Joe Biden as the choices? How does one vote for either of these people and feel that the country will be heading in the right direction?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    I am really having a difficult time understanding either party. This race for the democrats should be a slam dunk yet they select Joe Biden of all people to run on their ticket. Is Joe Biden the best the Democrats have to offer? The last two democratic nominees have been Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden. Let that sink in.

I also don’t get the Republican side. Why are the republicans so in bed with Donald Trump? His 4 years in office have a lot to be desired. Has he made America Great Again? Is this the best the Republicans have to offer. No other republicans are better than Donald Trump?

So we sit here in 2020 with Donald Trump and Joe Biden as the choices? How does one vote for either of these people and feel that the country will be heading in the right direction?
    I dont love trump, but the country was doing pretty damn well, and then covid hit and all hell broke loose. Honestly, the country will probably be fine with either candidate once this covid crap is completely gone in a year. Will it have its faults? Sure, but all in all, it'll be fine.