Page 960 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4608609109509589599609619629701010106014601960 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    There are three essential elements to any XU_Lou post, a noun, a verb, and a reference to BLM.
    You forgot that anyone who disagrees with him is a crazy liberal part.

Sophomore
    I'm sorry for interrupting the circle jerk among you Democrats on this thread...

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    I'm sorry for interrupting the circle jerk among you Democrats on this thread...
    There it is lol. Ya know, I know this is hard for you to grasp but you can align with most republican policies, disagree with you, and not be a crazy liberal.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    So much irony in this comment. You are incapable of actually believing there are crazy people on each side. Keep believing your rhetoric that only the other side is the problem.
    So, just to confirm, you believe this to be true then: "Not sure from whom (they probably think it's the Jews; it always ends up going back to the Jews with these folks)."

Quote Originally Posted by cutterX View Post
    Put the mouse down for a while Lou and take a break. Come out of the basement. Take a walk. Get some fresh air. Maybe even say Hi to a girl. It will be OK.

And stop reading and posting videos from far right web sites affiliated with a Chinese Cult.
    We are getting a window into the psyche of the people who stormed the Capitol building. It's a scary place.
    Eat Donuts!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    So, just to confirm, you believe this to be true then: "Not sure from whom (they probably think it's the Jews; it always ends up going back to the Jews with these folks)."
    Do I think there are some crazies that were involved in the riot that actually believed the shit above? Of course. They are fucking nuts, that’s why they did stupid shit, like storm the capitol.

I just discovered the ignore feature. It is glorious.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Do I think there are some crazies that were involved in the riot that actually believed the shit above? Of course. They are fucking nuts, that’s why they did stupid shit, like storm the capitol.
    Wait, you actually believe that there were people in that protest that thought they were protesting against the Jews - is that what you're saying?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Learning the truth sucks, doesn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    I also have XU_Coup on ignore. It's great, and I only see his posts when people quote them.
    Eat Donuts!