Page 886 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 38678683687688488588688788889693698613861886 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I don't know which would be more corrupt - them all being in the same scheme together, or them all independently being crooked at the same time. I'd imagine it's probably a mix of both, with general environment of everyone taking bribes and kickbacks.
    I feel like it's going to be a couple episodes on season 4 of Ozarks.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    This is usually what you do when you have a strong legal case with lots of evidence, right?

It's hard to believe that the President of the United States of America is orchestrating a shit show like this. Here is a 1 minute taste. It looks like an SNL skit, right down to Rudy Giuliani all hunched over in the background opening a bottled water.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1749911.html

This is really getting embarrassing. When does it end?
    Don’t forget this part

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status...287023624?s=10

Thank you President Trump for you’re excellent leadership with Warp Speed. Amazing achievement on your watch while Joe slept and cast doubt on the vaccine.

Thanks for losing by 6 million votes. Now release the info to Joe so we can stop this charade, and you can get back to sitting on your ass watching blaze tv and eating Big Macs.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Thanks for losing by 6 million votes. Now release the info to Joe so we can stop this charade, and you can get back to sitting on your ass watching blaze tv and eating Big Macs.
    Stop the amazing vaccine?

Don’t watch Blaze or eat Big Macs. But thanks for helping us to heal as a nation.

Bet you’d vote for cancer if it ran against Trump.

Side note: After the details of the rollout given today I hope Joe can comprehend what’s going on.

Since this is the politics thread, what about the Cincinnati councilman PJ Sittenfeld? Arrested by the FBI.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Side note: After the details of the rollout given today I hope Joe can comprehend what’s going on.
    You mean they stopped the 3rd grade tactic of refusing to give him access to intelligence briefings? That's good news.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

It just seems to me that there would be some law against a presidential candidate "summoning" the leaders of a state government to the White House when the state's votes are in the process of being certified.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You mean they stopped the 3rd grade tactic of refusing to give him access to intelligence briefings? That's good news.
    At least Trump isn’t spying on Joe’s team and building a case against the transition team. That’s how Leftist Presidents handle a transition of power....

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    At least Trump isn’t spying on Joe’s team and building a case against the transition team. That’s how Leftist Presidents handle a transition of power....
    Proof? You Trumpists keep braying about this, along with all your other conspiracy theories, but have nada to support these allegations. I suppose that the deep state could include everyone but the Trumpists but at that point, the deep state becomes the majority of this country which is still (and hopefully remains in spite of Trump's best efforts) a democracy.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)