Page 984 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4848849349749829839849859869941034108414841984 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    According to Xville this comparison is lame.... go figure, I guess there's really no difference....
    My comment was in reference to paul’s post, and MOR isn’t comparing rioting. I know comprehension is tough for you unless it is sourced from Twitter or some dude in his basement, but try to keep up, or let the adults discuss.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    My comment was in reference to paul’s post, and MOR isn’t comparing rioting. I know comprehension is tough for you unless it is sourced from Twitter or some dude in his basement, but try to keep up, or let the adults discuss.
    I'm starting to believe that Paul and Bobbie are actually more rational than you. You get triggered pretty easily. I guess the so-called middle has their crazies as well....

Supporting Member
    Keep moving those goal posts Lou. You got caught misunderstanding something, and instead of just accepting you were wrong, you come up with some lame ass attempt to disparage me. Talk a walk Lou

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Keep moving those goal posts Lou. You got caught misunderstanding something, and instead of just accepting you were wrong, you come up with some lame ass attempt to disparage me. Talk a walk Lou
    You would know something about moving goal posts, wouldn't you??

Ok ladies, let’s move on.

A lot of traditions were broken by this president:
    - Didn't invite preceding president and family to the White House for the unveiling of the official painting
    - Didn't invite the winner of the election and his spouse to the White House
    - First lady didn't invite her successor for a private wall through of the quarters
    - Didn't call the election winner to concede and offer congratulations
    - Held up critical transition activity
    - Isn't going to attend the inauguration; first one in 150 years to do so

One last tradition to break. Will he leave a note in the presidential desk for Biden?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    - Didn't invite preceding president and family to the White House for the unveiling of the official painting
    - First lady didn't invite her successor for a private wall through of the quarters

One last tradition to break. Will he leave a note in the presidential desk for Biden?
    Joe would need someone to read it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

So what are you going to come on here and talk about tomorrow Paul since your one trick pony Trump criticism will be off the table?
    You’ll probably just take a long nap, just like the Main Stream Media will instead of asking Dementia Joe any tough questions.
    Can’t wait to see how Dementia Joe, who as a part of the previous Administration, truly locked up kids in cages, handles the imminent Immigration Crisis, fueled by his ridiculous words. That’s to start.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    So what are you going to come on here and talk about tomorrow Paul....
    trump's pardons and impeachment...joe exotic is revving up the limo. Looks like mitch and cheney have turned on 'ol Donny too.
    Mitch hates Bannon, who is getting pardoned, so that should help with trump's impeachment.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-19-2021 at 11:39 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    So what are you going to come on here and talk about tomorrow Paul since your one trick pony Trump criticism will be off the table?
    Hopefully we'll be able to have constructive dialogue about policies and actions that affect the country.
    Not the petulant activities of a 3rd grade bully. who's left the playground and never grew into the role.
    He's done enormous damage to the country with his steady stream of lies, and the last big one about a stolen election really hurt.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.