Page 995 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599399499599699710051045109514951995 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Wait just wait, where you did here this? Never mind...
    I have no "idea" why you can't find this information on MSM. There is still local news, even if they insist on calling leftist riots "protests".

Seattle:
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...8-9b3c0fb3834d

Portland
    https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...c-5d33a7cb4635

Denver
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/01/...ns-violations/
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    I have no "idea" why you can't find this information on MSM. There is still local news, even if they insist on calling leftist riots "protests".

Seattle:
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...8-9b3c0fb3834d

Portland
    https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...c-5d33a7cb4635

Denver
    We all know why...I don't think it is going to change at this point. I realized a while ago that local news was about the only real news source left, even though they may have a slight bias as well. With all that said, it was kind of nice to have a unicorn and rainbows type of news day yesterday even though some things were ignored.

Regardless, I think it is pretty clear by the links that these people are anarchists, not left or right extremists even at this point....not sure of how to rid ourselves of these kinds of people (i guess they will always be here at some level) but something different needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    We all know why...I don't think it is going to change at this point. I realized a while ago that local news was about the only real news source left, even though they may have a slight bias as well. With all that said, it was kind of nice to have a unicorn and rainbows type of news day yesterday even though some things were ignored.

Regardless, I think it is pretty clear by the links that these people are anarchists, not left or right extremists even at this point....not sure of how to rid ourselves of these kinds of people (i guess they will always be here at some level) but something different needs to be done.
    The left used this as a way to point to: "see whats wrong with Trump and our country". "We need new leadership and the current administration out of the way".

Cant blame them for doing this......b/c it clearly helped them.

So, now what do you do? We will see.......

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    The left used this as a way to point to: "see whats wrong with Trump and our country". "We need new leadership and the current administration out of the way".

Cant blame them for doing this......b/c it clearly helped them.

So, now what do you do? We will see.......
    #BidensAmerica
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When Obama was elected, I said the country wasn’t ready for a black President because any criticism of him would be immediately dismissed as racist. The criticism couldn’t possibly be legitimate based on a policy difference. Turned out that I was correct.

I’ll say the same thing about the country not being ready for a female VP of color. The first time anyone on the Right criticizes her or a policy she supports, I’ll bet they’re immediately labeled a misogynistic racist. Wonder how long this will take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Well, luckily the VP is basically an unimportant ceremonial job (except when W Bush is in office, in which case it is is ACTUALLY the Presidency). So who cares what she does.

But when she inevitably replaces Biden sometime over the next four years, whoa nellie will any criticism of her be like playing with plutonium.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post

Denver
    Fake news as usual from you:
    To quote from your own post: "Two people were arrested at a park in Denver for having prohibited weapons. The crowd at the Capitol remained very small."
    Or as we say in a large metro like Denver "Wednesday"

No mention of a "riot" or antifa.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    To quote from your own post: "Two people were arrested at a park in Denver for having prohibited weapons. The crowd at the Capitol remained very small."

I watched the local fox news broadcast, they failed to even mention it.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post

Yeah no Bobbie. This summer in downtown was not Tuesday in Denver. I worked down there for years and the 16th St Mall and the area around the Capitol have been anything but normal. A local news crew shot and killed a Trump supporter this summer for goodness sake.

I didn't reference the "summer' which was terrible and I didn't call you a "pub". The "news crew' didn't shoot the guy, a security guard did after the dude smacked him and sprayed him in the face with bear mace.
    2023 Sweet 16