Page 1166 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 166666106611161156116411651166116711681176121612661666 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Well, Congress votes to give gold metals to the all the Capitol Cops 406-21. All the 'pubs voted for it except the usual Gaetz, Boebert, MTG, Louie G., you know, the radical right.
    I suggest you brace yourself Bobbie. The truth is coming out about 1/6, and it won’t fit the narrative They want you to believe, just like the other times. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but pause and think of how that’s been working out for you leftists lately.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Nice of chess master Biden to give Putin a list of critical US targets.

9. So, yeah, I' m right of center on stuff, but the main problem here seems to be that I don't like trump and the do nothing McConnell, McCarthy clan. Sue me.
    Oh, I love it pissed off MOR we got the All-Star game but that should have never happened. The game should be played in the ATL. However, I don't think we should change the voting laws in every red state bcuz trump lost. I hope ATL gets the next one.
    I watch cnbc when I want some news. Nowadays, cnn, msnbc and Fox just show clips of each others broadcast and bring on some morons with agendas to "discuss". Garbage in garbage out.
    Are you delusional? I could care less if “you” got the All Star Game. What I am pissed about are that many Businessses owned by People of Color will miss out on big dollars because a “Woke” Commissioner decided to move the game to a state with basically the same voter ID requirements and almost the same restrictions. The “outrage” over the Georgia Law is performative. Period.

Meanwhile, when will you and Paul address the clusterf%#k that is the Joe Biden Administration? When?
    I keep asking with no answer. You could not stop screaming during the last Administration!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I just said ATL should have got the game for all your obvious reasons. Listen up. Who cares what you think about Biden? I don't. Nobody 's gonna change anybody mind here.
    2023 Sweet 16

It's called being the loyal opposition.
    When Biden has his campaign manager and various hangers-on indicted, you can bring it up.
    When he has his DOJ try to overturn an election, you can bring it up.
    When he encourages insurrectionists to storm the Capitol and they go in looking to hang the VP, you can bring it up.

So far, he's going about the business of being our president without blasting out 30,000 lies on twitter.
    He's got a hard job with McConnell trying again, as he did with Obama, to block meaningful governing.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It's called being the loyal opposition.
    When Biden has his campaign manager and various hangers-on indicted, you can bring it up.
    When he has his DOJ try to overturn an election, you can bring it up.
    When he encourages insurrectionists to storm the Capitol and they go in looking to hang the VP, you can bring it up.

So far, he's going about the business of being our president without blasting out 30,000 lies on twitter.
    He's got a hard job with McConnell trying again, as he did with Obama, to block meaningful governing.
    -Border Crisis, Check.
    -High Inflation, Check
    - Energy Prices out of control, Check
    - Middle Eastern conflict, Check
    - Record Debt, check
    - Underemployment, check
    - Stunted Economic Growth, Check
    - An embarrassing VP who is in over her head, Check.
    - An awful kowtowing to Teachers Unions who ignored “Science” and didn’t open schools almost all year, check.
    - A lack of Administration Accoutability by not answering simple Press Conference tough Questions, check.
    - A lack of holding Iran and China accountable for terrorism and foisting a global pandemic on the world, check.

Yup. No lies detected there.

That list has zero to do with McConnell. That list is a direct result of Biden’s own Executive Orders, the Democrats ramming a overbloated “recovery” bill through that is giving people money to sit on their asses, and Biden’s own warped view that the world hasn’t changed for the better after Obama did his best to screw it up. How are those Children in Cages going Paul?

Oh, yeah. The “going about the business of being our President”, (for about 3 hours a day before naptime most days) is going so well!!
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 06-17-2021 at 11:05 AM.

I just said ATL should have got the game for all your obvious reasons. Listen up. Who cares what you think about Biden? I don't. Nobody 's gonna change anybody mind here.
    Bobbie just giving up! Thank you!!
    (Still deflects to the easy answer and has zero defense)

I see Amy Cheese Coney voted for Obamacare. Hopefully that's over. Defend her.
    2023 Sweet 16

8. Most of my problem with this board is people who just can't admit that trump lost the election. People here say they never heard of the "Big Lie". Are you kidding me? 47% of Republicans say trump won? What planet are they on.
    Who on this board believes that Trump won? Which poster(s)?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

I see Amy Cheese Coney voted for Obamacare. Hopefully that's over. Defend her.
    Ummm, name calling on this board is frowned upon.
    Seems as if Justice Barrett, installed on the Court by the previous President, is doing a good job of even handed and fair jurisprudence.