Page 152 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I think Donald Trump Jr. is officially the most damaging leaker of private information.
    All I can think of while reading this story:

"If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    All I can think of while reading this story:

Hahahaha that scene was perfect.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Trump sez family finances are off limits. Mueller sez "Hold my Beer". Get the Popcorn.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Trump sez family finances are off limits. Mueller sez "Hold my Beer". Get the Popcorn.
    Why do I think this is another Whitewater coming around?

When I read this all I could think of was the scene in the Dragon Tattoo...Daniel Craig wants access to company records and the old man tells his lawyer hey what could possible be in there? The lawyer responds, 50 years of doing business so probably a lot.

Looks like Mc Cain stuck it to the Trumpster.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Looks like Mc Cain stuck it to the Trumpster.
    The roller coaster of emotions of people who were praying for McCain, then wished he would have died instead, and now are calling him a hero again has been something fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The roller coaster of emotions of people who were praying for McCain, then wished he would have died instead, and now are calling him a hero again has been something fun to watch.
    Who wished him dead? Cmon.

It's way more entertaining to watch him be a "loser", then a "hero" for coming back to vote, and now a loser again.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post

It's way more entertaining to watch him be a "hero", then a "loser" for coming back to vote, and now a "hero" again.
    Fixed that for you.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post

It's way more entertaining to watch him be a "loser", then a "hero" for coming back to vote, and now a loser again.
    I can find you 100 plus examples of people on Twitter who wished him dead. A lot of them were writers for liberal rags.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...en-john-mccain

On Tuesday, Senator John McCain took time out from state-funded brain cancer treatment to vote to aid a bill that will deny that same medical care to millions of poorer citizens. In response, ordinary US citizens cursed and insulted him and in some cases wished him dead.
    Last edited by Juice; 07-28-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I can find you 100 plus examples of people on Twitter who wished him dead. A lot of them were writers for liberal rags.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics...en-john-mccain
    I didn't say nobody wished him dead. I said "who wished him dead?" People on twitter wished him dead... nobody who has a brain or was legitimately praying for him the wished him dead. However on the flip side our president (!) called him a loser then a hero. If McCain didn't have cancer I could guarantee he would be a loser today too.