Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    I honestly do not understand why highly rated recruits still want to play for JT3 at Georgetown. It just does not compute.

Ca Ching 10 ncaa units so far - hopefully 13 tmrw.
    2023 Sweet 16

Inexplicable. IF the Badgers can pull the upset, this could get ugly.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 03-18-2017 at 04:11 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Providence epic fail.
    Marquette, more epic fail
    Seton Hall- possibly officially screwed
    Creighton- Soft serve ice cream that melted under the lights.

Creighton really tees me off. I couldn't help but watch how Wichita State and the Cryers got after it defensively last night...then mentally compared that to the garbage effort that Creighton threw out there. The Blue Jays were absolutely embarrassing.

And great second half Wojo. You and Ed Cooley should go to a class together on learning how to finish. You both have "HalfsHeimers".
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    In fairness to Marquette, they were probably afraid of what Angry Frank would do to them if they beat them in South Carolina. Creighton has no such excuse, though.

This year our league is led by 1 dominant program and then a bunch of good/solid programs.........we have depth, but not super high quality. Not surprised at all by results. I just hope we get 2 of 3 through to the S16. Yes, Villanova has a huge hurdle in WI. I had them early in the year as a a FF team to watch.
    Last edited by bleedXblue; 03-18-2017 at 08:54 AM.

I want Wisconsin to go away. I have gotten sick when ever I see them play, ever since last year when the ref screwed Sumner and Wisconsin then threw in that prayer. I hope Nova abuses them .

I'm with you XAVIERJ. Hopefully Koenig blew his wad with 8 or 9 threes....whatever he had on Thursday. I hope Villanova destroys them but I know it will be a close game.

Creighton and Marquette pissed me off. Both lost to unimpressive teams. Marquette playing a road game against a 7 seed was bullshit though. It is just amazing how they can crush us, then turn into mental midgets under the bright lights.

Once again, Butler, Xavier and Nova carry the league. Just the way it will probably always be.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I want Wisconsin to go away. I hope Nova abuses them .
    This.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    In fairness to Marquette, they were probably afraid of what Angry Frank would do to them if they beat them in South Carolina.
    Is Frank Martin going to return to his home planet or is he permanently stranded here?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."