Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I know we are the new guys but can we replace DePaul??? Will they ever be good again?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I guess it is nice to have a complete cupcake but still.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Maybe if Gtown goes 0-18 (or 2-16 since DePaul is so bad) in Big East play they'll make a coaching change.

Games involving other Big East Members 2016-2017

Apparently John Thompson the elder still has an office near his son's? If that's the case JTIII isn't going anywhere until they are ready throw them both off campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Apparently John Thompson the elder still has an office near his son's? If that's the case JTIII isn't going anywhere until they are ready throw them both off campus.

I don't understand why the don't do that. Who is going to side with the Thompsons? Who of their alumni/fan base would side with those two in the shit show that has become their program?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post

Really bizarre to me that they would continue to ignore the fact that III is a really challenged in game coach. You look at them this year and they are really void of guys that can score the ball. I see at best 6-12 this year.

Georgetown gets their first BE win!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Georgetown gets their first BE win!
    looks like St. John's might be back to doing what they do

Is there a memorial service for Providence's tournament hopes after falling to DePaul?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Junior
    Goodness Gracious. I turned it off with DePaul down 10. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Is there a memorial service for Providence's tournament hopes after falling to DePaul?
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati