Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Providence epic fail.
    Creighton really tees me off. I couldn't help but watch how Wichita State and the Cryers got after it defensively last night...then mentally compared that to the garbage effort that Creighton threw out there. The Blue Jays were absolutely embarrassing.
    I only watched parts of the Creighton game, but when I did, Creighton's offense consisted of one player going one on one and then putting up a bad shot. I was surprised by the lack of discipline they showed throughout the game (at least the parts that I watched.)

Those pricks from Creighton missing everything after not being able to miss against Xavier royally pissed me off. Cost me a pretty penny in Vegas on my Xavier money line bet! Granted, things have turned our just fine for X.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Those pricks from Creighton missing everything after not being able to miss against Xavier royally pissed me off. Cost me a pretty penny in Vegas on my Xavier money line bet! Granted, things have turned our just fine for X.
    If we advance I may forgive them. I'm sure everyone at Ferg's got tired of hearing that we were watching a different team than the one that couldn't miss against us!