Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Congrats to St. John's on their 2-0 Big East start. Next four are vs. Creighton, @ Xavier, @ Georgetown and vs. Villanova.

Good luck with that Coach Mullin.
    Jonnies have some good young talent and they can shoot.

Games involving other Big East Members 2016-2017

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Jonnies have some good young talent and they can shoot.
    Yeah, watching the game, they were so good at points. At other points, they were so bad. Who knows which one will show up?

Darien Williams is the only senior, though, and I think they have a good class coming in, so they will be good next year if Mullins is at least a mediocre coach.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Holy shit, the last minute of that Marquette-Seton Hall game was crazy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Marquette losing that game is on Wojo.

Sure his players blew lay ups and slam dunks plus couldn't box out on Free Throw rebounds, but not calling a t.o when the game was on the line then putting the ball the hands of a 17 year old freshman was lousy leadership.

Bad job outta you , Woj.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Yeah, it reminds me of our own CM at crunch time w/ a freshman against the Badgers in the tourney (pardon me but still stings)Fantastic game for sure. SHU looks like they have play makers out the wazoo. Either of these teams could win the A-10
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Yeah, it reminds me of our own CM at crunch time w/ a freshman against the Badgers in the tourney (pardon me but still stings)Fantastic game for sure. SHU looks like they have play makers out the wazoo. Either of these teams could win the A-10
    Lol. Not the same at all but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    A redshirt freshman who got fouled and made the basket, but the refs called a BS charge against him. Not the same at all.

GREAT double header tonight. Shootout at Hinkle? Will St Johns continue to be relevant?
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Lets recap, Butler has 4 clock malfunctions where the clock didn't stop after made baskets in the last 2 minutes of the Villanova game. Their "fans" chanted "JayWrightSucks", which everyone in the world knows is complete BS, and then they rushed the court after beating a team they faced 3 times in the last year, even considering that they were ranked. No ranked team should ever rush the court after beating a team. Ever.

This is Butler. This is who they are.

I didn't see the game but will assume the refs stopped the action and corrected the clock malfunctions. Looking at the box score VU had a rare off night ticklin' the twine and their bench is thin. I could see them getting tripped up a few more times, especially on the road. X matches up well with them and our bench should be a factor, even more so when MD returns but unfortunately their "big 3" is better than ours. In the CU game freshman big Marcus Patton opened up a can on the Johnnies. I could see him giving us fits also and their bench is very deep. They are impressive and can beat you a lot of different ways but hey, X is up 1 in the loss column on both of them......:
    Last edited by Xuperman; 01-05-2017 at 04:38 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club