Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Not sure what the point is
    The point is that the WAC, which was pretty recently a major conference, is now inhabited by a strange group of vagrant programs and is completely unrecognizable. It's so bad that C-USA thinks it's awful what conference realignment has done to the WAC.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The point is that the WAC, which was pretty recently a major conference, is now inhabited by a strange group of vagrant programs and is completely unrecognizable. It's so bad that C-USA thinks it's awful what conference realignment has done to the WAC.
    Or as Brew is fond of saying, C-USA has a group of major teams at the top and a group of Southland teams at the bottom.

Chicago State, Utah Valley, Seattle, and what is now UTVRG but was previously Texas Pan American were all members of the Great West Conference, which didn't even have an automatic bid. That's half the league. Half the league came from a league that was practically not even a league.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Arkansas is down by 21 at home to Vandy. Nice collapse to their sesson.

Northwestern is trailing Illinois midway through the second half at home. The Wildcats might start putting their NCAA hopes in doubt if they lose that one. Illinois sucks.

And Syracuse is doing their part to ensure that the ACC does not get double-digit teams into the NCAA field this year.

#Clemsoning

It sucks being Clemson this year. No one has almost won more games than they have.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Arkansas is down by 21 at home to Vandy. Nice collapse to their sesson.

Northwestern is trailing Illinois midway through the second half at home. The Wildcats might start putting their NCAA hopes in doubt if they lose that one. Illinois sucks.
    Is John Groce still there? If so he cant last much longer I wouldnt think.

Edit: I see he is.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    It sucks being Clemson this year. No one has almost won more games than they have.
    Clemson is 225 out of 351 in "luck" on KenPom this year.

Northwestern's top scorer didn't play tonight. I hope he's not out for a long period of time.

VCU wins again.

GW hit what appeared to be a game winning shot at the buzzer. They put 0.4 secs back on the clock, VCU drew up a play that was designed to draw a foul. It worked. They hit both freethrows. They won. Amazing.