Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Saint Mary's got spanked at home by UT-Arlington. That's a big win for the Mavs after failing to pick up wins at Minnesota and Arkansas earlier in the season.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Eastern Washington won
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It was against non-DI Great Falls, though. Not going to officially count on their record.

Sophomore
    Carlton Bragg arrested for domestic battery, will be interesting to see how that plays out, if true.

In what has to be one of the more ridiculous things that's happened in at least a week, Portland v Boise State is cancelled tomorrow because Portland is unable to travel due to weather. The game can either be made up later this year, or next year. Okay, that doesn't sound too nuts. But, if they opt to make it up next year, it will count on this year's record. That is completely nuts. They could play a regular season game next year that doesn't count as a regular season game at all, and will actually count for this year.

Boise and Portland should opt to do that if for no other reason than it would be the first time in history that the National Champion did not win the last official game of the season.

Boston College has also lost at home to Hartford. I think Boston College should just decide to no exist anymore.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

I think East Tennessee State wins at Dayton tomorrow. If that happens I'm looking forward to watching everyone here enjoy it.

But Boston College football went a stellar 6-6 and going to a Bowl (?) Game this year.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Wake Forest won.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    In what has to be one of the more ridiculous things that's happened in at least a week, Portland v Boise State is cancelled tomorrow because Portland is unable to travel due to weather. The game can either be made up later this year, or next year. Okay, that doesn't sound too nuts. But, if they opt to make it up next year, it will count on this year's record. That is completely nuts. They could play a regular season game next year that doesn't count as a regular season game at all, and will actually count for this year.

Boise and Portland should opt to do that if for no other reason than it would be the first time in history that the National Champion did not win the last official game of the season.

Boston College has also lost at home to Hartford. I think Boston College should just decide to no exist anymore.
    Do you have a link to an article saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I think East Tennessee State wins at Dayton tomorrow. If that happens I'm looking forward to watching everyone here enjoy it.
    Or not...