Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    If bowl games don't mean a whole lot....doesn't that mean that 99% of college football games don't mean a whole lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I cant get behind that bowl records mean anything except the ones for the playoffs...the rest? I really dont think a lot of players give a crap...its an overhyped exhibition game.

With that said, overall i think the acc may have been the best this year. Either them or yhr big ten most likely...sec was definitely down bjt that wont last long
    Fine. Sagarin has the SEC-West at 1, the ACC-Atlantic at 2, the ACC-Coastal at 3 and so on. The computers have their two divisions at 2 and 3 and the SEC's at 1 and 8. http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

David Hale
    ‏@DavidHaleESPN
    FWIW, the ACC finished the season 10-4 vs the SEC. Other FBS leagues were 9-31 vs SEC this year.

Supporting Member
    Can this guy be anymore of a d-bag?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/be...201640421.html

I guess he could be his coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Can this guy be anymore of a d-bag?
    Yes.

CLEMSON, S.C. -- While Clemson defensive lineman Christian Wilkins worked to defuse the controversy surrounding a play in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl in which he grabbed the groin of Ohio State's Curtis Samuel, teammate Ben Boulware threw fuel on the fire Wednesday.

"We've done it all year to mess with players," Boulware said. "No one has done it as aggressive as Christian did. We try to be more discreet about it. He grabbed a handful."
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.