Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    "ahhhh, rat farts!!!"
    How did my text get demoted to all lower case letters? You're confusing me with xubrew (he of the Kansas/Missouri and Tim Miles obsessions).

Good to see lots of people. Congrats to MOR and 94Grad for winning closest to the pins. Nice, brief program ... Greg Christopher also presented some highlights including the number of Big East scholars that Xavier athletics has produced (special shout out to KMCRAWFO and his efforts towards this, though I don't know how his golf experiment went).

For the record, after the storm and after the program, I went back out and made our team's last birdie putt.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Good to see lots of people. Congrats to MOR and 94Grad for winning closest to the pins. Nice, brief program ... Greg Christopher also presented some highlights including the number of Big East scholars that Xavier athletics has produced (special shout out to KMCRAWFO and his efforts towards this, though I don't know how his golf experiment went).

For the record, after the storm and after the program, I went back out and made our team's last birdie putt.
    Any witnesses?