Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malik Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 9m9 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
    Malik William just committed to Clemson, per his coach Anthony Rick.
    http://247sports.com/Player/Malik-William-87936

Different Malik William(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    6'11" of Ft Wayne IN, #32 ranked nationally, has knocked X off of his list. His final 8 are IU, Purdue, Georgetown, UCLA, NC State, Iowa, Louisville, Michigan St.

X is still not quite there to getting these very highly ranked players, while the Georgetown brand still shines despite our relative thrashing of them recently.
    I wouldn't say as much that he knocked X off his list. Recruitments go both ways.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalmers0 View Post
    Trevon was ranked #30 by Scout. Semaj was top 30 I believe. Xavier is a consensus leader for Paul Scruggs who is ranked #37 (and as high as mid-20's on other sites) and also in the mix for Kris Wilkes who is easily Top 20. They are also considered in the lead for multiple other guys in the #50 range (although I know your point was "very highly ranked players")

Also, not to say things wouldn't have ended the same way, but I do not believe that Malik Williams was made a priority by Xavier's staff based on what I have read.
    Fair points all.

Malik Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiePimp23 View Post
    I wouldn't say as much that he knocked X off his list. Recruitments go both ways.
    This is true. But in fairness, staffs often back off when they feel they don't have much of a shot and their continued recruitment would be a waste of time and/or could hinder other recruitments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LA Muskie; 07-27-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalmers0 View Post
    And to help sum up how bad ESPN recruiting coverage has gotten, they still have the Ft. Wayne Malik Williams as having committed to Clemson.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba.../malik-william