Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Junior

Nobody wants Jalen ?

So far no team has taken a flyer on Reynolds. Hell, Kellen Dunham even got picked up.

Is Jalen deserving somehow? He was an above average player. Not even an all league caliber.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Is Jalen deserving somehow? He was an above average player. Not even an all league caliber.
    The NBA IS full of guys not even his caliber, especially summer league teams and do league.

There has been speculation about this for years. We will now see how far Jalen drifts to find a level appropriate for him. I never thought it would be in the NBA. He has the body, but just failed to develop other than a bit in his self control. O'Mara had better post moves as a freshman, with only a tiny fraction of the athleticism. I can't blame the staff, as I've seen what they've done with others over the years. I wish I knew why he never put it together more, but there will be a place for him. I wish him all the best.

Honestly, he was an entertaining player and could put it all together on occasion to dominate for stretches....

But he's never gotten it together mentally. Dumb fouls quick temper and the occasional bonehead play will all need to be addressed before he can make any real money at the sport. He can play in lower pro league where his phyisical dominance overshadows his weaknesses.

Did you not notice how low his basketball IQ is over the last 3 years? Not surprised at all.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

My guess is that he makes a bunch of money somewhere, just not the NBA. He will be fine. No need to take shots at him.

He's one of US. A Xavier grad. Agree with Xavier J......cmon Jalen!
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

I hope he gets a shot. This will humble the young man. He needs to work hard and turn it into a positive. When he was on he was like and unstoppable freight train. The kids had power and skilz
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    He's one of US. A Xavier grad. Agree with Xavier J......cmon Jalen!
    NOT speaking ill of Jalen. He's a beast and will play somewhere. If he puts it all together the sky's the limit! Just hope it all comes together for him. He's got the potential.