Hi Everyone,
I am looking for 1 or 2 new regional managers for my corporation. I have about 10 dermatology medical facilities in central and southern Indiana that I am going to hire 1 or 2 regional managers to oversee and maintain. The position entails hiring/maintaining staff, QA/Compliance controls, marketing, inventory management, etc. Basically, complete oversight and control over these facilities. Make sure all the docs, other providers, and patients are taken care of and that staff are doing their jobs. You would work directly with me in the position, but also would answer directly to my Vice President of Operations / COO.

If I find 1 person who is truly outstanding and I believe can manage all 10 facilities base salary would be around 100k plus profit sharing/performance bonuses based on the EBITDA of the facilities. No cap on the bonus as the facilities grow as long as you continue to manage them effectively. Earnings growth has averaged 30-40% annually the last several years.

If I have to split the position into 2 roles and hire 2 people, then pay will be $65-75k based on experience. No profit sharing.

Would have to relocate to central/southern Indiana.

Good benefits and all that other stuff included, of course.

PM me if you are interested or know someone who could be a good fit.

Have a great day,

KC