Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I would like upgraded club and restrooms for premium seating- wider seats isn't high on my list, but it is for some people. All this is standard at Paul Brown and Great American, let alone around the country. Premium seat holders at Cintas more than likely have premium seats at these stadiums, you have to meet expectations. And before you say these are pro teams, their "premium seating" is at the very low end on the professional level.

Junior
    Maybe premium seat holders don't post often on here, but I haven't seen anyone overly thrilled with the idea/process. (I am sure there are, though). Also, I didn't see a huge demand for things like this. Oh well, a lot of seat holders won't renew but they will still be bought. The real issue is if this pisses enough people off that they don't donate as much as they used too and I doubt that will happen.

It's also a joke to say whats going on is equivalent of building a new arena. Sounds like something the AD would say and everyone hearing it would know its BS. Well, almost everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would they reduce prices for any existing season ticket holders?
    The Ticket Office called me (actually to tell me that b/c my wife is no longer enrolled in Grad school classes, our discount goes away, which was nice of them to alert me) and they said that the top part of the upper level corners went down in price slightly. By top part, I mean the seats that don't have to pay a donation as the first 8 or 10 rows require. The price decrease was for the section as a whole, whether you're renewing or a new season ticket holder.

I'm not sure why they'd lower them...The top of 206, 203, etc. do tend to have some empty spots when it's not a big game...maybe they're going for 103% capacity next year now that we have to top 101%.

Quote Originally Posted by theleague View Post
    I would like upgraded club and restrooms for premium seating- wider seats isn't high on my list, but it is for some people. All this is standard at Paul Brown and Great American, let alone around the country. Premium seat holders at Cintas more than likely have premium seats at these stadiums, you have to meet expectations. And before you say these are pro teams, their "premium seating" is at the very low end on the professional level.
    I am a premium seat holder, and I have absolutely no interest in wider seats. Then again, I am in superb shape.

A little planning could have prevented this. My guess is they never polled the current seat holders who are affected by the new seats going in. Maybe some of them would not have renewed anyway (or perhaps gone to the balcony seats), meaning that there would be enough of the new lower seats to appease everyone being affected by the larger seats being installed.

I agree it's short sided, and that it's a money grab. I don't understand the new arena argument, either. This is not Yankee Stadium in the 1970's They're replacing some lower bowl seats with wider seats, and adding seats over the student section. There are a couple hundred ticket holders affected. Everyone else's seats - about 90% of the place - remain the same. But because these are the high end seats, they have to affect the thousands of other ticket holders who are happy with their seats.

Oh, and I'm a premium 1 seat holder, though not in as great a shape as 87.

The part that really surprises - and CONFUSES - me is some people saying their ticket prices went down. The whole thing sounds like an attempt to shuffle the deck and generate more money, but I didn't expect games to cost less for anyone. Maybe this is just to muddy the waters? I do love the idea of seats above the student section. I only make one game a year at most, but I do love that experience. It's an annual treat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I am a premium seat holder, and I have absolutely no interest in wider seats. Then again, I am in superb shape.
    Round is a great shape. A Classic even! But I am trying to avoid that shape.

Quote Originally Posted by theleague View Post

What exactly are you looking for in an upgraded restroom? A bidet? An old black man with cologne samples and chewing gum? A glory hole?

I would like someone to come stand and clap for me until Xavier makes a basket. This would be at the beginning of Both halves. Is that too much to ask for?
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I would like someone to come stand and clap for me until Xavier makes a basket. This would be at the beginning of Both halves. Is that too much to ask for?
    That's certainly not too much going to ask for. Your problem will be getting me to leave after I've clapped my hands raw to make you respectable. (If that's possible.)