Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm sure the powers that be will develop a way to process the seat relocations for each of the season ticket-holders, but if they are not beginning the rebuilding process until April 1, 2017, how will we be able to visit the Cintas Center to select our seats on a decreasing Musketeer Points schedule with time to spare prior to the season?

Ticket Renewals are in the Mail

If I remember correctly, you won't actually visit. You'll pick your seats based on a seating chart. Everyone should have a good idea of what things would look like from a particular area. I know where I want to be sitting. If I can't get close to that, I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

My pops and I have one more season to decide what we want to do. These seats are in the old man's name, who has had seats for 30 seasons now, but we are unlikely to keep our current seats. Our current seats in section 104 will increase exponentially and I think we are far more likely to move than to pay the added costs.

I am not judging anyone, nor am I even complaining about the increase in our seats. It is what it is, and I hope we continue to enhance our revenue to enable us to keep up with our competition. I think our family may get more bang for our buck by buying 4 seats in a different location. I don't want to move, but I am curious to see how the place will look with the new configuration.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

I would sign up for my current seats for life if I could. I like the people I sit with, I like my seats, but it's unlikely I'll be able to retain them when the reassignment happens. I have always expected a price increase, and have no problem with that. But kicking everyone out to make a few seats wider is stupid and shortsighted.

Ticket Renewals are in the Mail

Not every seat is going up in price. I think mine actually go down a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Got my renewal. Same price as last season for Section 201
    Zip'em Up!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I would sign up for my current seats for life if I could. I like the people I sit with, I like my seats, but it's unlikely I'll be able to retain them when the reassignment happens. I have always expected a price increase, and have no problem with that. But kicking everyone out to make a few seats wider is stupid and shortsighted.
    I agree. Let them know how you feel about this. I did.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Junior
    Yeah, not as long as a lot of you guys but my group has been season ticket holders since Cintas Center opened. I doubt we will renew and be apart of the reassignment.

Can you get tickets for SRO? Just sayin cause it may come down to that
    Balls of Steele!!

Sophomore
    Im curious what those of you who are saying you won't buy if your specific seats aren't available would do if they built a new arena? Because in reality while its the same building its basically what would happen if they built a new place. Would you be this upset and refuse to buy new seats then? Surely no one really thought Cintas would be permanent, so how is this renovation and seating issue that different from a new arena with the same need to pick seats again?