Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How's that Lexus, BITCH?

I don't blame Sean for taking the Arizona job, but I do blame him for being a BITCH on the way out.

And now I like it when he loses. Suck it Miller.

You're not confused that it was Wichita State that was the other team in this game?

Huh? Pretty sure I'm not confused about Sean Miller and his Arizona Lexus crashing into a tree in the first round.

I'm with Xeus on this one.
    Balls of Steele!!

Gregg Marshall is Racoon's daddy.

I love Sean for what he did. Generally rooting for him, but I was all in for Wichita St. I love that program, root for them, and want to play them a home and home. That is a great no-brainer for the fans, but possibly not the coaches.

Calipari even said what many of us thought, and what I thought this week. He said that you don't hurt Kentucky when you seed them too low, you hurt the teams they play, and he cited Wichita St as an example. No way they should have to face Kentucky in the second round after going undefeated with a #1 seed. That was an injustice, and it was a great game, but a game that should have been played in a later round.

I want them to win every game that they play. They have some tough SOBs that are gamers, and I want them at least in the Sweet 16 and maybe more.

I think that they are a dangerous team, and I am rooting for them all the way.

And how would any Xavier fan react if we just signed a home and home with Wichita State? I would say Hell Yeah.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

And one of the reasons I was excited about our Thanksgiving tournament this year was to play them, but they had guys on the mend and were not competitive at the time. Now with full force they are dangerous. Go Shockers.

Uh, I would go fucking crazy if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Uh, I would go fucking crazy if that happened.
    If we don't face Villanova in the tournament, I wouldn't mind facing Wichita State as an alternative.

I got Nova as my National Champ because I didn't want to pick Xavier in my pool because I wouldn't give a damn about my pool if we won.

I think Nova, for the third year in a row can win it all. Nobody else picked Nova, so it is a value pick. Been a top 5 program for three years and I am the only one that gets a sniff.

I really want to make the Final Four before Sean, and send him a postcard. "Weather is here! Wish you were Great" is all I would say.

And GoMuskie is only loving my plan for the home and home because he lives in Wichita. Why do we not seal that deal? Nobody wants to play them. We have a fine team. Step up and be cock strong. Do it.